Author Topic: DeSantis to headline Nebraska event with Pence, Cruz  (Read 125 times)

Offline libertybele

DeSantis to headline Nebraska event with Pence, Cruz
« on: August 10, 2021, 12:23:37 am »
I am really sorry to see both Cruz and DeSantis aligning themselves with Pence!

Gov. Ron DeSantis will head to Nebraska next month for Gov. Pete Ricketts’ annual steak fry. He’ll be joined by former Vice President Mike Pence and Sen. Ted Cruz.

The high-profile Republicans will appear at the gathering to celebrate agriculture on Sept. 12 in Nebraska City. All three are viewed as potential 2024 presidential candidates.

DeSantis has recently pushed to curb mask mandates in schools despite the spread of the highly infectious Delta coronavirus variant. His policies have created tension with the White House and Democratic President Joe Biden..........

https://www.winknews.com/2021/08/09/desantis-to-headline-nebraska-event-with-pence-cruz/
« Last Edit: August 10, 2021, 12:24:35 am by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline AARguy

Re: DeSantis to headline Nebraska event with Pence, Cruz
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2021, 02:55:32 am »
Good stuff. More and more bonds being forged between the new FREE confederation of states emerging from blue state tyranny.

Offline HoustonSam

• "That'll be the day......"
  • old times there are not forgotten
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2021, 03:12:23 am »
I am really sorry to see both Cruz and DeSantis aligning themselves with Pence!

Gov. Ron DeSantis will head to Nebraska next month for Gov. Pete Ricketts’ annual steak fry. He’ll be joined by former Vice President Mike Pence and Sen. Ted Cruz.

The high-profile Republicans will appear at the gathering to celebrate agriculture on Sept. 12 in Nebraska City. All three are viewed as potential 2024 presidential candidates.

DeSantis has recently pushed to curb mask mandates in schools despite the spread of the highly infectious Delta coronavirus variant. His policies have created tension with the White House and Democratic President Joe Biden..........

https://www.winknews.com/2021/08/09/desantis-to-headline-nebraska-event-with-pence-cruz/

I don’t see it as anyone aligning with anyone else.  They’ve all been separately invited and they all plan to attend.  It doesn’t mean any more than that.
James 1:20

Offline skeeter

« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2021, 03:19:54 am »
I don’t see it as anyone aligning with anyone else.  They’ve all been separately invited and they all plan to attend.  It doesn’t mean any more than that.
I'm not familiar with Winknews, but I've seen a few articles of their's today and each one had a provocative headline.