Author Topic: Joe Biden approves Justice Department's move to conduct a 'fresh review' of documents pertaining to  (Read 80 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden approves Justice Department's move to conduct a 'fresh review' of documents pertaining to Saudi Arabia's role in Sept. 11 attacks - after families told him not to come to 20th anniversary memorials

President Joe Biden approved of a move by the Justice Department Monday to conduct a 'fresh review' of documents pertaining to Saudi Arabia 's role in 9/11
    On Friday Biden had told by nearly 1,800 Americans impacted by the terror attacks not to come to any 20th anniversary events unless he released the files
    On Monday parties in the victims' lawsuit against Saudi Arabia were informed that the FBI had decided to review the documents again
    'The FBI will disclose such information on a rolling basis as expeditiously as possible,' a letter to the judges said
    Brett Eagleson, who lot his father in the attacks, and has been an advocate for the families, indicated he would stay skeptical until the documents are released
    'Unfortunately, however, we have heard many empty promises before,' Eagleson said in a statement to DailyMail.com
    Eagleson said he hoped the Biden administration would release the classified documents 'so we can stand together with the president at Ground Zero on 9/11'

By Nikki Schwab, Senior U.S. Political Reporter For Dailymail.com

Published: 16:39 EDT, 9 August 2021 | Updated: 17:00 EDT, 9 August 2021

President Joe Biden approved of a move by the Justice Department Monday to conduct a 'fresh review' of documents pertaining to Saudi Arabia's role in 9/11.

Biden was told Friday by nearly 1,800 Americans impacted by the terror attacks - including victims' family members, first responders and survivors - not to come to any of the 20th anniversary events unless he declassified documents that potentially show Saudi government links to the September 11, 2001 hijackers.

'As I promised during my campaign, my Administration is committed to ensuring the maximum degree of transparency under the law, and to adhering to the rigorous guidance issued during the Obama-Biden Administration on the invocation of the state secrets privilege,' the president said by statement Monday. 'In this vein, I welcome the Department of Justice's filing today, which commits to conducting a fresh review of documents where the government has previously asserted privileges, and to doing so as quickly as possible.'

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9877775/Biden-approves-DOJ-conduct-fresh-review-9-11-documents.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34