Author Topic: Kurt Schlichter: Dems Try to Disqualify DeSantis As RINOs Disqualify Themselves  (Read 60 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Dems Try to Disqualify DeSantis As RINOs Disqualify Themselves
Kurt Schlichter

Posted: Aug 09, 2021 12:01 AM

You can feel the cold terror of the Dems as Ron DoomSantis strides across the American political stage laying waste to the puny mortals nipping at his ankles, President Asterisk among them. The doddering old pervert might have thought he was cunning when asked by a reporter about the Lord Humungous of Florida by asking back “Governor Who?” Of course, the question became whether or not that mush-junkie Matlock superfan was trying to high-hat the competition or whether he really had no idea who the reporter was talking about when DeSantis riposted, “I’m not surprised that Biden doesn’t remember me . . . The question is what else has he forgotten?” Way to turn your diss gambit into a massive self-own, Crusty.

The media is pulling out all the stops to knee-cap DeSantis before he becomes unstoppable through his combination of competence and not caring. So suddenly, according to the regime-licensed media, Florida is a smoldering wasteland of hacking, dying victims of Governor Grim Reaper. Except DeSantis has been out there pushing the vaccine – for people who want it – and the whole “DeSantis is anti-vaxx” kind of contradicts the prior narrative about how DeSantis was colluding with big donors to monopolize the vaxx to line their pockets. Pro-Tip, Lil’ Goebbels Gang – you should try to at least keep your lies consistent. After all, everyone’s not as dumb as your Democratic constituents.

Why is DeSantis invulnerable to their slings and arrows? The not caring is a big part. At some level, Trump still wants to be accepted by the elite – this is why he baffles us by still giving interviews to the shabby likes of Maggie Haberman and Bob Woodward even though they treat him like a Boy Scout trying to earn a Lincoln Project merit badge.

more
https://townhall.com/columnists/kurtschlichter/2021/08/09/dems-try-to-disqualify-desantis-as-rinos-disqualify-themselves-n2593748
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I like Kurt...
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: