Author Topic: Wargaming in progress: The early panic by Team Biden about "the Kamala crisis" is ... something  (Read 87 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Wargaming in progress: The early panic by Team Biden about "the Kamala crisis" is ... something
Karen Townsend Aug 07, 2021 10:01 AM ET

It didn’t take long for Kamala Harris to show America just how unprepared for her job she is and America is responding. It’s only been six months, though for most of us it feels much longer than that, and already the strategy sessions are beginning in hopes of saving Kamala. She’s supposed to succeed the Big Guy in 2024 and she’s off to a really bad start.

Axios reports that a dinner was held to address the Kamala crisis. It was a group of old friends getting together for dinner in a home in D.C. last month to “game out how to defend Vice President Kamala Harris and her chief of staff, Tina Flournoy, against a torrent of bad press.” The fact that it is so early into the administration and powerful political operatives – the group of old friends – already feel the need to organize on behalf of Kamala is not good news for Team Biden. The list of the women who were present is filled with former Clinton and Obama people. If you’ve been a political junkie since the days of the Clinton administration, you’ll recognize the names.

The host was Kiki McLean, a Democratic public affairs expert and former adviser to both Clintons.

Her guests included Harris confidant Minyon Moore; two former DNC officials, Donna Brazile and Leah Daughtry; Biden adviser and leader of his outside group, Stephanie Cutter; former Hillary Clinton spokeswomen and Democratic strategists Adrienne Elrod and Karen Finney; and former Obama White House communications director Jennifer Palmieri.

more
https://hotair.com/karen-townsend/2021/08/07/wargaming-in-progress-the-early-panic-by-team-biden-about-the-kamala-crisis-is-something-n407026
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

The powers that be know that if something were to happen to Joe Biden and Kamala Harris became president, her liabilities as vice president would be exacerbated as president.

All the remaking the image attempts won’t change who she is. This is what happens when diversity and political correctness replace competency and ability
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Victoria33

When she was a candidate, I heard or read she was tough on those who worked for her in her offices in California.  Therefore, this is not something that started when elected V-Pres.  and this background makes it more difficult for her to change.

Offline libertybele

When she was a candidate, I heard or read she was tough on those who worked for her in her offices in California.  Therefore, this is not something that started when elected V-Pres.  and this background makes it more difficult for her to change.

I have read that as well.  @Victoria33 I would like to hear your professional assessment of her. Do you think her laughter is nervousness, or do you think she is 'medicated'?
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.