Author Topic: Female Chicago Police Officer Shot Dead During Traffic Stop Two Months After Giving Birth To Her Chi  (Read 1280 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Female Chicago Police Officer Shot Dead During Traffic Stop Two Months After Giving Birth To Her Child: Report

Greg Price
Contributor
August 08, 2021 4:08 PM ET
Font Size:

One Chicago police officer is dead and another is in critical condition after they were shot in the line of duty during a Saturday evening traffic stop.

Chicago police said two officers were fired upon after a vehicle carrying two men and a woman was pulled over at around 9:10 p.m. in the 6300-block of South Bell Avenue in the South Side of the City.

They were taken to the University of Chicago Medical Center where the female officer, reportedly identified as 29-year-old Ella French, succumbed to her injuries.

A second male officer remains in the hospital “fighting for his life” as of early Sunday morning, police Superintendent David Brown said.

https://twitter.com/maryfiorito/status/1424351111268519940

more  8888crybaby
https://dailycaller.com/2021/08/08/chicago-police-dead-ella-french-traffic-stop/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline LMAO

Our cities are looking more and more like the movie "Sin City."
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline skeeter

The mayor also declared a public day of mourning in the city, adding in a follow up tweet that “we have a common enemy: it’s guns & the violence they bring”

Disgusting prevaricating freak.

Offline LMAO

The mayor also declared a public day of mourning in the city, adding in a follow up tweet that “we have a common enemy: it’s guns & the violence they bring”

Disgusting prevaricating freak.

I guess what else is she going to say. "We have a common enemy. It's my incompetence and handcuffing the police."
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Offline LegalAmerican

Our cities are looking more and more like the movie "Sin City."

The blacks in Chicago celebrated this death and shooting. 

https://twitter.com/maryfiorito/status/1424355591326154755?s=20

Offline LegalAmerican

Mary H. FioRito
@maryfiorito
·
12h
And patrol officers had to break up several “demonstrations” last night- large groups of people “celebrating” the death of this officer and the serious wounding of another.

https://twitter.com/maryfiorito/status/1424355591326154755?s=20
« Last Edit: August 09, 2021, 01:30:39 am by LegalAmerican »

Offline LegalAmerican

It won't post the actual tweet....

Offline skeeter

I guess what else is she going to say. "We have a common enemy. It's my incompetence and handcuffing the police."
She could express condolences without using a tragedy for political leverage, like a normal well adjusted human being.

I know, I know.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

The mayor blames a gun before she blames the one wielding it.

How despicable.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion

How despicable.
You spelled democrat wrong, but then I guess despicable is a synonym. What happened to democrats, there was a time when even they wouldn't tolerate the lawlessness they now embrace. I remember when some formerly staunch democrats became republicans saying they didn't leave the party, the party left them. Today neither party Democrat or GOP really have little resemblance to the parties of my youth, oh there was always corruption but never so obvious as in my youth. The formerly democrats should just give it up and change their name to CPUSA while the GOP should also be honest and change their name to the New Democrats since neither gives a damn about everyday Americans.

The really odd thing about the democrats is that the communists in other countries would never have tolerated the criminals that they are embracing.
Every day the lawlessness the democrats are promoting by hamstringing the police and coddling criminals pushes us closer to the day when our only option to defend ourselves and the Republic will be

« Last Edit: August 09, 2021, 03:28:37 pm by GtHawk »

Offline LegalAmerican

You spelled democrat wrong, but then I guess despicable is a synonym. What happened to democrats, there was a time when even they wouldn't tolerate the lawlessness they now embrace. I remember when some formerly staunch democrats became republicans saying they didn't leave the party, the party left them. Today neither party Democrat or GOP really have little resemblance to the parties of my youth, oh there was always corruption but never so obvious as in my youth. The formerly democrats should just give it up and change their name to CPUSA while the GOP should also be honest and change their name to the New Democrats since neither gives a damn about everyday Americans.

The really odd thing about the democrats is that the communists in other countries would never have tolerated the criminals that they are embracing.
Every day the lawlessness the democrats are promoting by hamstringing the police and coddling criminals pushes us closer to the day when our only option to defend ourselves and the Republic will be

True lawlessness of demon-rats.  My example below. From on here, from a good poster.  I say, IT TIES!  Not off topic.
Probably a factor in WHY police lady got shot! DRUGS. 

Also local cops privately saying they have never seen an influx of illegal narcotics to Martha’s Vineyard like they did leading up to the event.
11:46 AM · Aug 9, 2021·

Offline mountaineer

Dan Proft
@DanProft
The other officer shot in the head last night in West Englewood. 3 gun shot wounds. One exited eye (lost one eye), one in the shoulder, one lodged in the back of the head. He's hanging on. Say a prayer.

2:28 PM · Aug 8, 2021
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
I'm not in charge of police policy (of course) but if I was, this would be the new policy for routine traffic stops in Chicago:

1. 4 officers to a vehicle, 2 carrying AR-15 rifles.
2. Upon traffic stop, 2 officers immediately exit vehicle and "cover" the stopped vehicle and advance to a viewpoint where their presence (and aimed rifles) is visible to vehicle occupants.
3. Once vehicle is "secured" in this manner, remaining two officers approach vehicle (on both sides) with service weapons drawn to obtain license and info.

I believe such tactics might discourage shootings such as this one...

Offline LMAO

I'm not in charge of police policy (of course) but if I was, this would be the new policy for routine traffic stops in Chicago:

1. 4 officers to a vehicle, 2 carrying AR-15 rifles.
2. Upon traffic stop, 2 officers immediately exit vehicle and "cover" the stopped vehicle and advance to a viewpoint where their presence (and aimed rifles) is visible to vehicle occupants.
3. Once vehicle is "secured" in this manner, remaining two officers approach vehicle (on both sides) with service weapons drawn to obtain license and info.

I believe such tactics might discourage shootings such as this one...

pointing-up
This

Barry Goldwater

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

2 brothers charged in fatal shooting of Chicago Police officer

Emonte Morgan, 21, and Eric Morgan, 22, face a litany of felony charges in the Saturday shooting that killed Officer Ella French and left her partner fighting for his life at the University of Chicago Medical Center.
By Mitch Dudek and Madeline Kenney Updated Aug 9, 2021, 6:27pm CDT

more
https://chicago.suntimes.com/crime/2021/8/9/22617550/2-brothers-charged-shooting-chicago-police-officer-critically-wounded-another
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
2 brothers charged in fatal shooting of Chicago Police officer

Emonte Morgan, 21, and Eric Morgan, 22, face a litany of felony charges in the Saturday shooting that killed Officer Ella French and left her partner fighting for his life at the University of Chicago Medical Center.
By Mitch Dudek and Madeline Kenney Updated Aug 9, 2021, 6:27pm CDT

more
https://chicago.suntimes.com/crime/2021/8/9/22617550/2-brothers-charged-shooting-chicago-police-officer-critically-wounded-another
Suspicious, no pictures of the boys so White Supremacists? Nah with a name like Emonte you just no mamma prolly looked at the writing on her hospital bedpan when she named the boy. Oh and yeah more gun laws would really have stopped these two felons from getting the guns that were already illegal for them to have with the existing laws.

Every one of the cops in cities like Chicago, St. Louis, Portland, etc. that rather than support their police handcuff them instead while turning violent felons back onto the streets with no more than a slap on the wrist, should quit and find a job where it's safe to raise their families.

I must say I am quite surprised these two !#$@!!'s weren't shot and killed resisting arrest.

Offline skeeter

https://twitter.com/fox32news/status/1424872074615554048

https://twitter.com/fox32news/status/1424865163916714002
Real badasses, shooting a new mother.

I'd like to think this would've guaranteed them a hard time in prison but today's cons aren't my daddies cons.

Of course it was her choice to be a patrol officer but its really really hard to see stuff like this happen.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2021, 01:33:13 am by skeeter »

Offline LegalAmerican

Looks like MS-13.  Dare I say hispanic?  OPEN BORDERS.  I was going to say, probably DRUG CARTEL related and they had drugs in the car, which is WHY both police officers were shot, at stopping.  Their tags had expired.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Hit wuz da guns falts!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

How despicable.

@IsailedawayfromFR

Guns neither vote or donate cash to political campaigns.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Report: Wounded Chicago Officer’s Father ‘Excoriated’ Lori Lightfoot Face-to-Face

According to the Sun-Times, the wounded officer’s father is a former police officer. Sources indicated the father “blamed [Lightfoot] for what had happened,” yelling at her.

The confrontation occurred on the 7th floor of the hospital, where NBC 5 indicated Lightfoot had been asked not to go.

NBC 5 quoted Fraternal Order of Police President John Catanzara telling Fox News that Lightfoot was told not to go to the 7th floor because that was where the critically wounded officer’s family was waiting to speak with doctors. Lightfoot went to the 7th floor anyway, leading Catanzara to believe “[the Mayor] still thought she knew best and went up there against the advice of family.”

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/08/10/report-wounded-chicago-officers-father-excoriated-lori-lightfoot-face-to-face/
Support the USO

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@mystery-ak

Of course she knows best.

After all,she is a Nubian Queen,and the family and doctors are nothing but Jewish and Cracka Trash.

Offline LegalAmerican

Report: Wounded Chicago Officer’s Father ‘Excoriated’ Lori Lightfoot Face-to-Face

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/08/10/report-wounded-chicago-officers-father-excoriated-lori-lightfoot-face-to-face/

Beetlejuice thinks she is some god.  What a piece of work.  Good for the dad.