Author Topic: All Hail Your New President Rochelle Walensky! – Unilaterally Takes Control Over Housing Evictions  (Read 205 times)

rangerrebew

All Hail Your New President Rochelle Walensky! – Unilaterally Takes Control Over Housing Evictions
daniel News For You
August 6, 2021

How did we get to the point that we’ve let non-elected officials rule over us?

How have we let the World Health Organization, the CDC, and even the criminal Dr. Anthony Fauci run out lives and our country, keeping us in bondage?

They have been the ones calling all the shots because they are the “trusted experts” who know better than we do when it comes to the virus.

Since then, we’ve learned that they have no idea what the heck is going on and that we have just as much of an understanding about this virus as they do. Honestly, we might know more than they do because they refuse to listen to anyone else besides themselves.

https://redrightvideos.com/all-hail-your-new-president-rochelle-walensky-unilaterally-takes-control-over-housing-evictions/

Offline LMAO

A very bad precedent has now been set
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
People say; Calamity, democrats proudly say;  Look how bad this crap is and yet we still have the power to get away with it !
Election and believing in the wickeds lies at election times, IS NOT WITHOUT CONSEQUENCES.  TOO THE CLUELESS FOOLS, JUST KEEP BELIEVING IN THE NEVERTRUMPERS LIES...(I'm certain you will, anyway)
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline Hoodat

Amendment III

No soldier shall, in time of peace be quartered in any house, without the consent of the owner, nor in time of war, but in a manner to be prescribed by law.

This also applies to freeloaders and vaccine jabs.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
This is essentially legalizing 'squatters'. If people are renting a house for example, and they claim residency over a certain number of months or years, especially without paying rent, eventually they can claim defacto ownership of the property.

It may or may not hold up in court, but it will extend their time on the property. And even if they lose, it will still take months and a whole platoon of constables and police to get them out.

Biden knows this, and he has said that interfering with the private use of the owners of private property was his goal in doing this.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online libertybele

So the number of presidents seems to be increasing; China Joe, Fauci and now Walensky!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Hoodat

So the number of presidents seems to be increasing; China Joe, Fauci and now Walensky!

More like politburo members.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online libertybele

More like politburo members.

Who's really in charge??
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Who would want to become a landlord now?

I realize there are many who are in that position today (and are "stuck with it"), but who would want to enter the business "from scratch" now?