Author Topic: Cindy McCain: ‘Proud’ I Helped Biden Win — Couldn’t Deal with Four More Years of Trump  (Read 367 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Cindy McCain: ‘Proud’ I Helped Biden Win — Couldn’t Deal with Four More Years of Trump

Pam Key 6 Aug 2021

Cindy McCain, the spouse of the late Sen. John McCain (R-AZ), said Friday on ABC’s “The View” that she was “proud” she helped President Joe Biden win the 2020 presidential election with her endorsement.

Co-host Joy Behar said, “You famously crossed party lines and took a lot of heat to endorse Joe Biden for president in 2020. Were you surprised by how much pushback you got, and how big a leap was it for you to put yourself out there like that? That must have been rough.”

McCain said, “Well, you know, for me it was, you know, I knew the other candidate was not right. I knew we couldn’t deal with four more years of the other candidate, and so for me it was an easy decision because I knew what was right. In my mind, and in my heart, I felt like I was doing what was right for the country. I still believe that today.”

She added, “As far as taking heat, I knew I was going to take heat. There was no doubt that was going to happen. So you know, I pushed back pretty good on them. I’m just proud to be — to have been some assistance to a man that I believe is a good president and is leading this country in the right direction and practices civility, and honor and decency as he governs and that to me is most important.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/08/06/cindy-mccain-proud-i-helped-biden-win-couldnt-deal-with-four-more-years-of-trump/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Online Hoodat

I didn't realize that Cindy McCain was a Maricopa County election worker.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Speaking of things to be 'glad' about ...
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline art.prout

Online libertybele

Somehow I just don't think Cindy's endorsement is as responsible for getting China Joe nominated as she thinks; the fix was already in.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline art.prout

She's just flapping her damn gums.  Pay her no mind.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I'd wouldn't expect less from a husband stealing home wrecker.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online libertybele

I'd wouldn't expect less from a husband stealing home wrecker.

She has a lot in common with China Joe's wife.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline skeeter

She’s actually taking credit for the cluster**** going on right now.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
She has a lot in common with China Joe's wife.

Why yes...yes she does.  At least Jill dragged her dead weight loser over the finish line.  Cinder never could.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Why yes...yes she does.  At least Jill dragged her dead weight loser over the finish line.  Cinder never could.
That is likely the point of her statement. Jill couldn't have done it without MY help! Just a taste of jealousy in what she said.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhUTboHTrO4
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Can't Understand Normal Thinking, that's for sure.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
No real surprise. John McLunatic was a Dim,too.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
No real surprise. John McLunatic was a Dim,too.
McCain would have campaign with or for Biden, just like he did with Obama. He might have even been Biden's VP pick.
It is no wonder his wife is just another self-hating, anti-White/anti-America Communist Liberal.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Just another low class low morals RINO who shares much with dr Jill, it's no wonder the McCains and Bidens get along so well, they all sit on the same dung heap.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
SONG BIRD McCAIN sang for the NorthVietnamese while captured in vietnam, during the war.  What's so mysterious about his daughter following in his foot steps, siding against her pro-America President.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
McCain would have campaign with or for Biden, just like he did with Obama. He might have even been Biden's VP pick.
It is no wonder his wife is just another self-hating, anti-White/anti-America Communist Liberal.

@240B

Not to mention entitled trust fund junkie that was caught stealing from her own charity.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!