Author Topic: Donald Trump Threatens Republicans With Not Endorsing Them If They Vote Yes On Biden’s Infrastructur  (Read 716 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Donald Trump Threatens Republicans With Not Endorsing Them If They Vote Yes On Biden’s Infrastructure Plan
Carmine Sabia August 7, 2021

The United States Senate is getting prepared to vote on a massive $1.2 trillion bipartisan infrastructure package and Donald Trump is furious.

The 45th President of the United States raged against the deal in an email to supporters on Saturday, threatening to withhold endorsements for Republicans who vote for it.

“Joe Biden’s infrastructure bill is a disgrace. If Mitch McConnell was smart, which we’ve seen no evidence of, he would use the debt ceiling card to negotiate a good infrastructure package,” he said in the email.

“This is a 2,700 page bill that no one could have possibly read—they would have needed to take speed reading courses. It is a gift to the Democrat Party, compliments of Mitch McConnell and some RINOs, who have no idea what they are doing. There is very little on infrastructure in all of those pages. Instead, they track your driving so they can tax you. It is Joe Biden’s form of a gas tax but far bigger, far higher and, mark my words, far worse. They want to track you everywhere you go and watch everything you do!

“Joe Biden’s infrastructure bill will be used against the Republican Party in the upcoming elections in 2022 and 2024. It will be very hard for me to endorse anyone foolish enough to vote in favor of this deal,” Trump said.

“The good news is that the progressive wing in the Democrat Party will lose all credibility with this approval. Additionally, Kevin McCarthy and Republican House members seem to be against the bill. If it can’t be killed in the Senate, maybe it dies in the House!

more
https://conservativebrief.com/donald-trump-threatens-47614/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Trump reveals obvious consequences for being lock=stepping whores of those who are positioned to threaten America's existence, and in the near future.  The RINO's have long threatened Trump, Trump gives them something to think about and makes it clear it will cost them.  KUDOS Mr President!
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"Donald Trump Threatens Republicans With Not Endorsing Them If They Vote Yes On Biden’s Infrastructure"

Fine with me.
Now, Mr. Trump, keep your promise and fight against them.
(will he?)

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Trump reveals obvious consequences for being lock=stepping whores of those who are positioned to threaten America's existence, and in the near future.  The RINO's have long threatened Trump, Trump gives them something to think about and makes it clear it will cost them.  KUDOS Mr President!

IMO Trump is doing a tremendous disservice to his supporters by continuing with threats. He has no political authority.  He is wasting his most precious rescource; those that voted for him.  He'd be much better off and ahead by finding a way to mobilize them to ensure a future fair election.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

IMO Trump is doing a tremendous disservice to his supporters by continuing with threats. He has no political authority.  He is wasting his most precious rescource; those that voted for him.  He'd be much better off and ahead by finding a way to mobilize them to ensure a future fair election.

@libertybele

He should be more moderate,like John McLunatic and Liz Cheney,huh?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline skeeter

Oh for heavens sake Trump said it would be very hard for him to endorse anyone who votes for the stimulus. What the devil is wrong with that.

Either he's a big spender or he's a bully. The man can't win with some folks. Try to read past the headline.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Oh for heavens sake Trump said it would be very hard for him to endorse anyone who votes for the stimulus. What the devil is wrong with that.

Either he's a big spender or he's a bully. The man can't win with some folks. Try to read past the headline.

Yes I'm definitely looking past the headline....his endorsements aren't going to mean squat unless we get a fair election.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline skeeter

Yes I'm definitely looking past the headline....his endorsements aren't going to mean squat unless we get a fair election.
I agree entirely. But what more can he do about that?

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!

Don't get me wrong, I have nothing wrong with him endorsing candidates, but that leads many people to believe that somehow miraculously we'll get a fair election even though the last election was stolen.  I believe he also needs to suggest to his supporters that they need to get involved with their precincts, local Republican clubs, become poll workers, etc.  As you know he had over 75,000,000 voters; imagine if just a fraction of them got involved.

I'm getting all kinds of requests for donations for candidates running and awhile back a request from Don Jr.  Certainly texts could be sent encouraging people to mobilize.

We all know that the DEMS cheated. Something needs to be done and with his ability to connect with people, I don't think he should have any problem whatsoever getting people involved to ensure a fair election and win the House AND Senate in '22. 
« Last Edit: August 08, 2021, 12:50:27 am by libertybele »

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
@libertybele

He should be more moderate,like John McLunatic and Liz Cheney,huh?

No @sneakypete that is not what I meant.  Not in the least. 

Offline skeeter

Don't get me wrong, I have nothing wrong with him endorsing candidates, but that leads many people to believe that somehow miraculously we'll get a fair election even though the last election was stolen.  I believe he also needs to suggest to his supporters that they need to get involved with their precincts, local Republican clubs, become poll workers, etc.  As you know he had over 75,000,000 voters; imagine if just a fraction of them got involved.

I'm getting all kinds of requests for donations for candidates running and awhile back a request from Don Jr.  Certainly texts could be sent encouraging people to mobilize.

We all know that the DEMS cheated. Something needs to be done and with his ability to connect with people, I don't think he should have any problem whatsoever getting people involved to ensure a fair election and win the House AND Senate in '22.
I agree with all that too, and I don't know if he's said anything in that regard. Perhaps he has, but all we get are sensational headlines because combative Trump sells newspapers. And it ain't his fault the media wants to sell newspapers.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
I agree with all that too, and I don't know if he's said anything in that regard. Perhaps he has, but all we get are sensational headlines because combative Trump sells newspapers. And it ain't his fault the media wants to sell newspapers.

I am not suggesting that Trump change his personality.  He is a smart man and normally one step ahead. IMO his absolute greatest asset is his ability to connect with people. All I am suggesting is he take that ability and use it to mobilize his base to ensure a fair election.  (A silent mobilization would be best and that could be done through texts and mailers).

Yes of course endorse candidates .... but find a way to ensure a fair election. IOW he needs to keep his eye on the prize; find a way for a fair election, win the House/Senate in '22 and IF he decides to run in '24 he'll win by a landslide.  Just my opinion here.

It's not like Ronna is going to be of any help, she's worthless, unless it's to help out her uncle Mitt.

Offline corbe

Looking at his past endorsements, I say it's about damn time he started withholding the $hit.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
   Looking at his past endorsements, I say it's about damn time he started withholding the $hit.

Well, there's that too.

Offline skeeter

Can't disagree.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@libertybele

With a REAL Republican like Romney at the head of the ticket,right?

Offline Mesaclone

I am not suggesting that Trump change his personality.  He is a smart man and normally one step ahead. IMO his absolute greatest asset is his ability to connect with people. All I am suggesting is he take that ability and use it to mobilize his base to ensure a fair election.  (A silent mobilization would be best and that could be done through texts and mailers).

Yes of course endorse candidates .... but find a way to ensure a fair election. IOW he needs to keep his eye on the prize; find a way for a fair election, win the House/Senate in '22 and IF he decides to run in '24 he'll win by a landslide.  Just my opinion here.

It's not like Ronna is going to be of any help, she's worthless, unless it's to help out her uncle Mitt.

He IS doing that and has been from the day he stepped out of the Oval office. He's been riding hard on state's like AZ, Ga, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin through continuous private and public calls on their legislatures and citizens to get on top of ensuring fair elections. He's traveled the country and calls for this in EVERY speech he makes. Short of pulling out a magic wand I'm not sure what more you want him to do?
We have the best government that money can buy. Mark Twain

Offline Longiron

Fair elections, Those days "are gone with the wind" . Look at the circus in AZ. 8 Months of NOTHING except rabbit holes and HOPIUM. People do not realize where the FIX is at and keep chasing NOTHING. TRUMP has a whole lot of supporters about 50 Million. However, he lost about 20 Million + because of walking away at the end and better people with answers who will do something are coming up. If TRUMP the candidate in 2024 he LOSES. 90% of his followers will only vote, Lost 20 M + will not vote against him but will not vote and ELECTION FRAUD will not be FIXED. Just better executed by the UNIPARTY and harder to trace. 333cleo

Offline Longiron

He IS doing that and has been from the day he stepped out of the Oval office. He's been riding hard on state's like AZ, Ga, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin through continuous private and public calls on their legislatures and citizens to get on top of ensuring fair elections. He's traveled the country and calls for this in EVERY speech he makes. Short of pulling out a magic wand I'm not sure what more you want him to do?

Quit talking about getting robbed in the elections. Call out the 17 RINOS ( voted the Infrastructure Bill )  with evidence of their criminal corruption. He know where the skeletons are buried. We all know McConnell and the CHINA Corruption, His connections and taking bribes from the Drug Cartels. Same with Cornyn, Graham. Have pictures with McCain and Graham with ISIS leaders. Remember them. They are NOT dead they survive but not in the news. Every ONE of those RINO Senators are GULITY of CORRUPTION but TRUMP still wanting to be accepted by them said NOTHING. That is what he can do. Offer some solutions and HOW if given the chance he is going to achieve anything? Who will he appoint AG and how he will clean out the DOJ .Same with the  FBI, Home security, and other corrupt organization in our Government. Moving most Gov't out of DC. All the civil service have to relocate or get another assignment at least 1000 miles out of DC. Want clean the DEEP STATE out of DC. Just one thing he should be talking about. Many things he can do other than just BITCHING about getting robbed about Election Fraud that is not GOING to be FIXED at ALL.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Quit talking about getting robbed in the elections. Call out the 17 RINOS ( voted the Infrastructure Bill )  with evidence of their criminal corruption. He know where the skeletons are buried. We all know McConnell and the CHINA Corruption, His connections and taking bribes from the Drug Cartels. Same with Cornyn, Graham. Have pictures with McCain and Graham with ISIS leaders. Remember them. They are NOT dead they survive but not in the news. Every ONE of those RINO Senators are GULITY of CORRUPTION but TRUMP still wanting to be accepted by them said NOTHING. That is what he can do. Offer some solutions and HOW if given the chance he is going to achieve anything? Who will he appoint AG and how he will clean out the DOJ .Same with the  FBI, Home security, and other corrupt organization in our Government. Moving most Gov't out of DC. All the civil service have to relocate or get another assignment at least 1000 miles out of DC. Want clean the DEEP STATE out of DC. Just one thing he should be talking about. Many things he can do other than just BITCHING about getting robbed about Election Fraud that is not GOING to be FIXED at ALL.

@Longiron

The problem is not in NOT calling them out,the problem is in getting your evidence and accussations published. NONE of the mainstream media outlets would touch it with a 10 foot pole because they are ALL owned and controlled by globalists.

And sadly,the vast amount of the voters think that if they didn't see and hear about something on the ebenin news,it just didn't happen.

Offline Longiron

Sneakypete: Very good points. Kudos! and thanks for the post. Agree the news media would never print it because like you said they are controlled. However, TRUMP still has RALLIES and that is where he does his calling out and names the criminals and the skeletons. Dare them to SUE him because then the facts and evidence has and will come out. Any bets no TAKERS? Also he has a few news outlets like BANNON that could get this info out to their listeners. He has a Press AGENT. Their our ways BUT TRUMP still trying to be accepted by the GOP establishment and that shuts him up. never going to happen. Their are many other things TRUMP can do to help the country but he does not do it. Example: TRUMP hate the NEWS media with the FAKE NEWS. Have you ever heard him EVER call out the OWNERS of the FAKE MEDIA like Bob Inger ( Disney)Brian Roberts ( Comcast) John Stanely ( Warner Media) etc. NOT a PEEP. WHY? Try gaining acceptance which will never happen.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2021, 07:41:55 pm by Longiron »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Sneakypete: Very good points. Kudos! and thanks for the post. Agree the news media would never print it because like you said they are controlled. However, TRUMP still has RALLIES and that is where he does his calling out and names the criminals and the skeletons. Dare them to SUE him because then the facts and evidence has and will come out. Any bets no TAKERS? Also he has a few news outlets like BANNON that could get this info out to their listeners. He has a Press AGENT. Their our ways BUT TRUMP still trying to be accepted by the GOP establishment and that shuts him up. never going to happen. Their are many other things TRUMP can do to help the country but he does not do it. Example: TRUMP hate the NEWS media with the FAKE NEWS. Have you ever heard him EVER call out the OWNERS of the FAKE MEDIA like Bob Inger ( Disney)Brian Roberts ( Comcast) John Stanely ( Warner Media) etc. NOT a PEEP. WHY? Try gaining acceptance which will never happen.

@Longiron

IF Trump is elected in 2024,he WILL be talking about that as well as other shady moves by the Dims,and the media will have no choice but to publish most of it.

Let's face it,Trump knows how to draw a crowd,and he ain't afraid of throwing a few verbal political "bombs" while speaking.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2021, 12:49:10 am by sneakypete »

Offline corbe

@Longiron

IF Trump is elected in 2024,he WILL be talking about that as well as other shady moves by the Dims,and the media will have no choice but to publish most of it.

Let's face it,Trump knows how to draw a crowd,and he ain't afraid of throwing a few verbal political "bombs" while speaking.

Trump is done.  @sneakypete He barely beat the most hated woman in America and failed against the stupidest demonrat on the planet, neither of them bothered to campaign against him.  He saw the signs, just like we all did, covid and mail in ballots invited dem corruption.  He dropped the ball.

I'll give you the second point, about drawing crowds and such, because it's human nature to slow down and observe that tremendous car wreck on the side of the interstate.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

Trump is done.  @sneakypete He barely beat the most hated woman in America and failed against the stupidest demonrat on the planet, neither of them bothered to campaign against him.  He saw the signs, just like we all did, covid and mail in ballots invited dem corruption.  He dropped the ball.

I'll give you the second point, about drawing crowds and such, because it's human nature to slow down and observe that tremendous car wreck on the side of the interstate.

@corbe

Wrong,wrong,wrong!

Barring truly massive voter fraud by the Dims,if Trump runs,he wins.

BTW,if he does run and they try this crap again,look for him to call them on it every chance he gets.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2021, 02:45:41 am by sneakypete »

Offline LMAO

If Trump runs in 2024 we’ll get four more years of Biden
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy