Author Topic: You Will Never Believe How This Politician ‘Paid’ for Her Boob Job  (Read 375 times)

rangerrebew

You Will Never Believe How This Politician ‘Paid’ for Her Boob Job
byAnastasia Boushee
August 4, 2021

A California politician is now under fire after it was revealed that she received breast augmentation surgery that was paid for by a lobbyist.

El Monte, California Councilwoman Victoria Martinez Muela has been accused of failing to report $1,100 she received for a breast augmentation surgery from a “friend” who was working as a lobbyist for a company that was doing business with the city.

Martinez Muela was first elected in November of 2011, and is the most senior member on the council. The money was given to her in December of 2016 by her friend, Sigrid Lopez, who was a lobbyist for Southland Transit, an El Monte-based company, at the time. When this gift was given to the councilwoman, Southland Transit had a $700,000 proposal before the city to extend the company’s contract for public busing and dial-a-ride services.

https://thegoptimes.com/you-will-never-believe-how-this-politician-paid-for-her-boob-job/?utm_source=TGT%20Master%200521&utm_medium=email&utm_content=subscriber_id:32167667&utm_campaign=Treasury%20Dept.%20Invokes%20Measures%20to%20Try%20and%20Fix%20Biden%20Disaster

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: You Will Never Believe How This Politician ‘Paid’ for Her Boob Job
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2021, 09:27:18 pm »
Reminds me of the AT&T girl on TV. With every new commercial her breasts are bigger.
The first time I saw her she was just a normal sort of 'cute' woman.
But the last time I saw her, her breasts were enormous. Like the tailoring a special shirt kind of enormous.
Liked her better before she got the work done.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2021, 09:39:40 pm »
She went for the jumbo size package.

Oppps my bad that is the Mayor of el monte
« Last Edit: August 07, 2021, 09:43:43 pm by Wingnut »
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2021, 09:55:02 pm »
She is ready for AT&T.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.