Author Topic: Like it or not, Cuomo will be hanging around  (Read 201 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Like it or not, Cuomo will be hanging around
« on: August 07, 2021, 01:34:24 pm »
August 7, 2021
Like it or not, Cuomo will be hanging around
By Joe Strader

I hope that I am wrong, but my guess is that Andrew Cuomo will ride out this latest threat. He may be damaged, but in the end, he will prevail.

The fate of politicians caught in a scandal is nearly always in the hands of their own party. One reason that parties exist is to protect their members. In the eyes of most Democrats, Governor Cuomo’s value to the party is the only consideration. He has been one of their COVID superstars, and his daily press conferences were viewed as the anti-Trump response for the nation. His “leadership” was worth a significant payout for his book during the pandemic, and he was considered a possible contender for President before Biden was selected. He still has political value.

The Democrats are in trouble politically and the upcoming midterm elections are trending badly. In California, a very visible recall challenge to Governor Newsom is happening. He is damaged, but his fate is in the hands of the electorate, not the party. If Cuomo should go down as well, it would be another political wound for Democrats. The risk from ousting the governors of two of the most populous Democrat states cannot be allowed to happen just before people go to the polls and pretend to cast their votes in the midterm elections.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/08/like_it_or_not_cuomo_will_be_hanging_around.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: Like it or not, Cuomo will be hanging around
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2021, 10:41:15 pm »
lil' andy "just said 'no!'" last time and survived.
I reckon he'll do the same this time.

Probably won't run for re-election, though...

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2021, 10:44:18 pm »
lil' andy "just said 'no!'" last time and survived.
I reckon he'll do the same this time.

Probably won't run for re-election, though...

Yeah, nothing is going to happen to him...
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2021, 10:45:11 pm »
Yeah, nothing is going to happen to him...

Different rules for the DEMS.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2021, 10:50:42 pm »
Disagree.
If Cuomo gets away with this it will be the end of the Me-Too movement. Me-Too will lose all credibility and become more of a biased laughing stock than it already is. Since Cuomo is on his last leg anyway, there is no reason for the Democrats NOT to use him as an example of how committed they are to sexual harassment charges and the Me-Too agenda.

Leaving Cuomo alone will exonerate Kavanaugh and future Republicans the Dems plan to attack with fake sexual harassment charges.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2021, 10:51:40 pm »

Cuomo could face misdemeanor charges in groping case, sheriff says
https://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,444888.msg2471577/topicseen.html#msg2471577
Support the USO

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2021, 12:58:50 am »
If he survives another week-and-a-half, he'll survive.

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2021, 02:39:41 am »
I hope he stays.  So long as he is in office, he is a poster boy for the hypocrisy of the left.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2021, 03:30:53 am »
I hope he stays.  So long as he is in office, he is a poster boy for the hypocrisy of the left.

He, and Cori Bush with her private security but pushing to defund the police while telling people to "suck it up" need to stay right were they are
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy