Author Topic: Ingraham: Where are you America? It’s time for another ‘Tea Party-type movement’  (Read 120 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Ingraham: Where are you America? It’s time for another ‘Tea Party-type movement’
August 6, 2021 | Jon Dougherty

Fox News host and attorney Laura Ingraham called for the resurgence of a “new Tea Party-type movement” during her Thursday evening show as a means to counter the Democratic left’s increasing “assault on liberty.”

The host railed against last year’s local government-imposed lockdowns that were recommended by federal health officials as a way to instill fear into an otherwise complacent populace.

“In case you didn’t notice, Democrats love shutdowns and COVID mandates as much as they love high taxes and climate regulations,” Ingraham began.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2021/08/06/ingraham-where-are-you-america-its-time-for-another-tea-party-type-movement-1114344/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

The TEA Party lost credibility when is ignored the spending from Trump and the GOP Congress
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
The TEA Party movement is still alive, it was just driven underground by RINOs like Chinless McTurtle.

Laura, the reason you don't know about it is because you're not invited to any of the meetings, after you mocked people for believing the 2020 Election may have been fraudulent.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline skeeter

Because the TEA party doesn’t stand a chance against the army of unelected bureaucrats who write the bills that spend the money. No one does.

Or perhaps Laura is offering to lead a march on Washington.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
No.
Another "tea party" will accomplish as much as the last one did.

What it's "time for" is a "New Continental Congress" with delegates from the aggrieved "traditional freedom" states.

Totally off-the-wall and off-topic...
Had a thought today that perhaps for freedom-loving Americans, the time is coming when we must no longer regard DC or the elected/non-elected federal employees who rule/abide there as "the Capital" of our country. Time to abandon/ignore it... or perhaps tear the whole place down.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2021, 01:12:08 am by Fishrrman »