Author Topic: Elizabeth Warren: Abortion is 'about the functioning of our democracy'  (Read 511 times)

Online libertybele

She couldn't be more wrong, or sound more bat crap crazy! An interview with "Teen Vogue"...gee what demographic is she targeting??  Then shoe goes on about voting.... **nononono*

Elizabeth Warren: Abortion is 'about the functioning of our democracy'

Sen. Elizabeth Warren, D-Mass., claimed Monday that access to abortion was "about the functioning of our Democracy," and that "right-wing extremists" were trying to keep people from voting in order to impose their views about the issue on the entire nation.

In an interview with Teen Vogue first reported on by the Daily Caller, the liberal Democrat argued that being able to make decisions for yourself was "part of the heart" of what democracy was all about and that the issues of abortion and voting intersected with one another "from the perspective of respect for the individual, and also from a political point of view."

"Both voting and access to abortion are basic. They're about the functioning of our democracy and about the protection of personal autonomy," Warren said after being asked if voting rights and abortion rights were the "key issues" in making sure people's freedoms were protected. "Protection of the vote means your voice gets heard in government. Protection of access to basic health care means your autonomy as a human being is fully respected by the law. That you will make the decisions about yourself." .............

https://www.foxnews.com/media/elizabeth-warren-abortion-functioning-democracy
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Re: Elizabeth Warren: Abortion is 'about the functioning of our democracy'
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2021, 05:31:54 am »
Is it too late to abort Warren?  Time for another beer Lizzy!

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2021, 06:28:29 am »
So in 18 years will al those dead babies vote democrat? **nononono*

You know daamned well she isn't Indian (feather, not dot), because all the American Indians I have known value children.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online roamer_1

« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2021, 06:32:10 am »
The irresponsibility of one at the expense of the life of another is not about the function of democracy.

Offline bilo

« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2021, 04:38:22 pm »
The irresponsibility of one at the expense of the life of another is not about the function of democracy.

Nicely said.

It's been a long war to end western civilization and abortion has been one of weapons used. Abortion indoctrinates people to deny life is valuable, or that humanity is unique, which makes it easier for people to accept acting like animals is normal and what was intended for us. After all, "if it feels good do it" is the creed. Our base instincts should never be restricted by responsibility.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2021, 04:46:18 pm »
Since nobody is born THAT freaking stupid,she must have been dropped on her head a lot by her alcoholic mother when she was a child.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online roamer_1

« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2021, 05:07:46 pm »
Nicely said.

It's been a long war to end western civilization and abortion has been one of weapons used. Abortion indoctrinates people to deny life is valuable, or that humanity is unique, which makes it easier for people to accept acting like animals is normal and what was intended for us. After all, "if it feels good do it" is the creed. Our base instincts should never be restricted by responsibility.

That is precisely right :

Liberty has responsibilities.
Freedom has consequences.

:beer:

Online Kamaji

« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2021, 05:25:02 pm »
My Lord.  The bullshit is strong with this one.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2021, 04:25:18 am »
Democrats traffic in lies and deceits openly and brazenly, as well in lives.  Diseases being clearly a recent favorite.  what's new about this?  The wicked rule much like in the Old Testament, and useful fools are depended upon and they deliver.  We will reach Venezuela status, then the p.c. whores will demand, how could the God we rejected do this ?
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2021, 04:42:05 am »
My Lord.  The bullshit is strong with this one.

@Kamaji

I think it is the delusions more than anything else. She used to be an Indian.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #10 on: August 05, 2021, 12:41:42 pm »
Need to translate this to Spanish and post these words in every Hispanic neighborhood in America.

The Dems will sink into an abyss
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #11 on: August 05, 2021, 04:59:45 pm »
Since nobody is born THAT freaking stupid,she must have been dropped on her head a lot by her alcoholic mother when she was a child.
Actually I think what happened is that during a heavy windstorm their Tipi was blown over and one of the poles knocked baby Fauxcohauntus in the head really hard...repeatedly. And I must say I am shocked that Warren did talk about how her christian faith approved of abortion.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2021, 05:03:43 pm by GtHawk »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #12 on: August 05, 2021, 05:02:18 pm »
Actually I think what happened is that during a heavy windstorm their Tipi was blown over and one of the poles knocked baby Fauxcohauntus in the head really hard...repeatedly.

@GtHawk

Oh,Lordy,but how I would LOVE to have a video of THAT happening to rent out!

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #13 on: August 05, 2021, 05:38:26 pm »

@GtHawk

Oh,Lordy,but how I would LOVE to have a video of THAT happening to rent out!
I have to admit it brought a smile to my face typing it. happy77

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #14 on: August 05, 2021, 07:25:39 pm »
Exactly how dumb are Democommies to return a bimbo with a forked tongue like Lizzy? 

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #15 on: August 05, 2021, 07:40:39 pm »
Exactly how dumb are Democommies to return a bimbo with a forked tongue like Lizzy?
What you say is merely notches in her resume with the Democommies. They speak so little truth, that any would taint their narrative.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline dancer

« Reply #16 on: August 06, 2021, 06:42:53 am »
It's much than that.  Abortions are  Satanic sacrifices.  Fetus' is worth a lot of money.  A sacrifice plus thousands in "parts."  It's a win win for witches like LOCOhantis.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #17 on: August 07, 2021, 12:11:01 am »
It's much than that.  Abortions are  Satanic sacrifices.  Fetus' is worth a lot of money.  A sacrifice plus thousands in "parts."  It's a win win for witches like LOCOhantis.

@dancer

Uhhh,Satan is a mythical character. He doesn't exist

The unneccessary killing of babies doesn't need any evil added. Especially not mythical evil.

BTW,Gawd is another mythical creature. Otherwise he would stop abortions when the life of the mother isn't at risk.

« Last Edit: August 07, 2021, 12:12:04 am by sneakypete »