Author Topic: Democrat Women Gather in D.C. to Discuss Kamala Harris Media Crisis  (Read 320 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Democrat Women Gather in D.C. to Discuss Kamala Harris Media Crisis

Charlie Spiering 5 Aug 2021

A group of Democrat women political strategists gathered for a dinner in Washington, D.C., in July, to discuss Vice President Kamala Harris’ media “crisis,” according to a report.

Axios reports that former adviser to both Bill and Hillary Clinton, Kiki McLean, hosted the dinner with former DNC officials Donna Brazile and Leah Daughtry; former Barack Obama spokesperson and Joe Biden adviser Stephanie Cutter; former Hillary Clinton spokeswomen and Democratic strategists Adrienne Elrod and Karen Finney; and former Obama communications director Jennifer Palmieri, who also worked for Hillary Clinton’s second failed presidential campaign.

No one from Harris’ office was present for the dinner but “Harris confidant Minyon Moore” attended, according to the report.

The group discussed best practices for fighting back against negative perceptions of Harris, as she has suffered a series of political setbacks in the first six months of the Biden presidency.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/08/05/democrat-women-gather-dc-discuss-kamala-harris-media-crisis/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Democrat Women Gather in D.C. to Discuss Kamala Harris Media Crisis
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2021, 04:08:17 pm »
GOP Should Take Note as the Kamala Harris 2024 Strategy Emerges
By Sister Toldjah | Aug 05, 2021 11:15 AM ET

That Kamala Harris’ first six months as Vice President have gotten off to a rocky start is something I don’t think anyone outside of her staunchest defenders on the left would argue against.

We’ve written about it extensively here, from the disastrous way she’s handled the border crisis to date to the numerous reports detailing allegations from former and current staffers that a divaesque Harris is extremely difficult to work with and has skewed priorities to boot.

It’s gotten so bad for Harris that there are now murmurings from various Democratic camps that she will not be welcomed as a campaign surrogate for vulnerable Democrats going into the 2022 midterms.

With all of that in mind, it shouldn’t be a surprise to anyone that a 2024 reputation-rehab strategy is emerging for the VP in the event President Biden decides to only serve one term in office. For the most part, the strategy is predictable, but regardless it’s one the GOP needs to take note of now so they can be better equipped to counter it once the full force of it hits.

more
https://redstate.com/sister-toldjah/2021/08/05/gop-should-take-note-as-the-kamala-harris-2024-strategy-emerges-n421681
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2021, 04:09:09 pm »
How to fight back against the negative perceptions of a person who has nothing but negatives going for her?

Convince her to resign and replace her with someone who has something besides negatives going for them?

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2021, 01:50:27 pm »
 Kamala’s Extreme Personality Makeover
The vice president should ditch the cackle for some character.
by Juan P. Villasmil
August 6, 2021, 10:31 PM

There used to be an ABC reality television series called Extreme Makeover. And I am not talking about the house remodeling show; this one involved radically transforming a person’s appearance through plastic surgery, hairdressing, and exercise routines. Although the show ceased to exist in 2007, a similar performance is in the works in Washington D.C. It might not be about enhancing physical appearance, but it is definitely about polishing an individual’s persona. And its first contestant is Vice President Kamala Harris.

According to a report by Axios’ Jonathan Swan, the vice-president attended a secretive banquet last month organized by “a group of the Democratic Party’s most influential women” that sought to counteract the supposed sabotage orchestrated by journalists against Kamala.

Attendees included “Harris confidant Minyon Moore; two former DNC officials, Donna Brazile and Leah Daughtry; Biden adviser and leader of his outside group, Stephanie Cutter; former Hillary Clinton spokeswomen and Democratic strategists Adrienne Elrod and Karen Finney; and former Obama White House communications director Jennifer Palmieri.”

The banquet did not include anyone from the vice president’s office, and when reporters asked her office about this, no answers were given.

more
https://spectator.org/kamala-harris-banquet/
Support the USO

Offline skeeter

« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2021, 01:55:11 pm »
The press can't put lipstick on that particular pig. She is who she is.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2021, 01:55:43 pm »
She needs a complete makeover, from voice to wardrobe, but these harpies are boo-hooing that she receives unfair media treatment from the already deferential slobbering press?
And while the attendees were hyper-focused on how to utilize past titles to craft a more likable media representation, other quick adjustments could help, and sticking to them should not be complicated. Why doesn’t Kamala try controlling the cackling (this has nothing to do with sex, it is just annoyingly disingenuous), stopping the hypocrisy, and not changing her entire moral compass from one second to the next?
My late father earned an M.A. in Speech Communications after returning from service in WWII. One thing the university did was to transform his southern West Virginia hillbilly drawl to a neutral, pleasant announcing voice. Kammy needs speech training, too.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline LMAO

« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2021, 05:30:25 pm »
This is very familiar to the numerous attempts made by the Democrats to “reintroduce” Hillary to the public
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online mountaineer

« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2021, 05:53:04 pm »
This is very familiar to the numerous attempts made by the Democrats to “reintroduce” Hillary to the public
The Hilldebeaste had her own transformation, from frump to fabulous (well, what passes for it, anyway).
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2021, 10:55:31 pm »
"Kamala’s Extreme Personality Makeover..."  (#3 above)

Meet:

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2021, 11:30:55 pm »
The very first thing is, she should stop showing up for interviews drunk or high or both.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #10 on: August 08, 2021, 12:54:09 am »
The very first thing is, she should stop showing up for interviews drunk or high or both.

888high58888
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.