Author Topic: Marjorie Taylor Greene suggests Southerners could 'welcome' Biden's 'police state friends' with guns  (Read 127 times)

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
The left hates this woman.  I love it that she plays the left like a fiddle!

"We all love our Second Amendment rights," she said, adding, "They might not like the welcome they get.”

WASHINGTON — Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene, R-Ga., suggested at a recent Republican fundraiser in Alabama that Southerners could threaten President Joe Biden's "police state friends" with guns if they show up at their homes asking about their coronavirus vaccination status.

The late-July event in Dothan was closed to the media, but a video clip of some of her comments leaked, according to the Alabama Political Reporter.

“You lucky people here in Alabama might get a knock on your door, because I hear Alabama might be one of the most unvaccinated states,” Greene told the crowd, prompting cheers and applause over the state's low vaccination rate. “Well, Joe Biden wants to come talk to you guys. He's going to be sending one of his police state friends to your front door to knock on the door, take down your name, your address, your family members' names, your phone numbers, your cellphone numbers, probably ask for your Social Security number and whether you've taken the vaccine or not.”

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congress/marjorie-taylor-greene-suggests-southerners-could-welcome-biden-s-police-n1276152
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I think she is one of the best things to happen to the GOP. She forces the Rats to deny they are going to do the very things they want to do.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Joe Biden supports Greene:

JI said, "Well, you know, my shotgun will do better for you than your AR-15, because you want to keep someone away from your house, just fire the shotgun through the door."

That little smirk at end seems to indicate he enjoys taking someone out that way, too.

https://freebeacon.com/politics/biden-just-fire-the-shotgun-through-the-door/
« Last Edit: August 07, 2021, 12:20:26 pm by IsailedawayfromFR »
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington