Author Topic: Pelosi’s Majority Crumbles: Conor Lamb Announces U.S. Senate Run, Not Reelection  (Read 150 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Pelosi’s Majority Crumbles: Conor Lamb Announces U.S. Senate Run, Not Reelection

Jacob Bliss 6 Aug 2021

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s (D-CA) chances of keeping the wafer-thin House majority are dramatically falling as Rep. Conor Lamb (D-PA), a member the party spent millions on getting elected, announced his U.S. Senate bid.

As Lamb joins the crowded primary field to try and replace Republican Sen. Pat Toomey (PA), who announced his retirement at the end of his term earlier this year, he’s leaving his vulnerable seat open for a possible Republican to pick up instead of defending it.

Republicans have put Lamb on their targeted seat list since the beginning of the midterm election cycle. The National Republican Congressional Committee (NRCC) put Lamb on their “Exit List” of members they have been watching. The list consisted of members “likely to retire or run for a different office in 2022.”

In an interview before his announcement, Politico reported he mentioned “his string of competitive House victories,” which he believes will help him in his Senate bid. However, Lamb only won reelection by less than ten thousand votes against Sean Parnell, who is also running for Senate.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/08/06/pelosis-majority-crumbles-conor-lamb-announces-u-s-senate-run-not-reelection/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline bilo

Has PA. fixed their election integrity issues?
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
bilo asked:
"Has PA. fixed their election integrity issues?"

They may have taken a few baby steps, but that's all.
With a demo-communist governor, I doubt they'll get any election reform laws passed anytime soon.

Offline bilo

bilo asked:
"Has PA. fixed their election integrity issues?"

They may have taken a few baby steps, but that's all.
With a demo-communist governor, I doubt they'll get any election reform laws passed anytime soon.

So I wouldn't be to quick to assume the Pubs will win big in 2022. It's obvious that the election was stolen from Trump in 2020. I'm sure the same can be done for Senate races as well. I suspect it might be tougher to do for House races because one corrupt county may not be able to change the votes, or add votes, in another county.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Leading near mindless clueless fools along, the election corruptions will always be. Not this election, we'll fix the corruptions NEXT election. and so forth and so one, string the dolts along, until the Republic falls.  Death by useful fools
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions