Author Topic: Pelosi is 'very confident' Democrats will win the House in 2022 despite slim majority  (Read 820 times)

Offline skeeter

@skeeter

There it is,and THAT is why we need to start electing outsiders,like Trump. If we keep electing the same old pols over and over,all we will get is more of the same screwing we have been getting.

What we NEED in order to survive as a free nation is more outsiders with attitudes holding elected offices.
If everyone understood the current setup then maybe people would start looking for something different. But as long as everyone is focused on Rs and Ds we'll go no where but left.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
If everyone understood the current setup then maybe people would start looking for something different. But as long as everyone is focused on Rs and Ds we'll go no where but left.
That's the problem with false dichotomies. Sooner or later you end up with no choice at all.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online cato potatoe

History favors Republicans.  Biden is down to +4.2% in net job approval and sinking.  George W's house majority was similar going into the 2002 election.  His party managed to pick up a few seats, but his net approval was +33%.  Biden is closer to Clinton and Obama, who were slightly underwater in 1994 in 2010. 

Offline LMAO

History favors Republicans.  Biden is down to +4.2% in net job approval and sinking.  George W's house majority was similar going into the 2002 election.  His party managed to pick up a few seats, but his net approval was +33%.  Biden is closer to Clinton and Obama, who were slightly underwater in 1994 in 2010.

We will have to see if after 2022 if the losses force the Biden administration to change course and edge more towards the middle or continue following disastrous left-wing policies. The 1994 election gave Bill Clinton a path to steer towards the middle

Of course, there was no “squad” in the Democratic Party when Bill Clinton was president nor even when Barack Obama was
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
No

This is a claim made by every party for as long as I can remember even if they go on to lose

Hey, we already know you think the Selection of 2020 was just groovy and squeaky clean, and had wonderful results.  Tell us a new thing.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline LMAO

Hey, we already know you think the Selection of 2020 was just groovy and squeaky clean, and had wonderful results.  Tell us a new thing.

The GOP Briefing Room is becoming a stopping ground for people making straw man arguments. :facepalm2: :facepalm2:

Show me where I’ve ever stated that the 2020 election was squeaky clean and groovy. I’ll wait
« Last Edit: August 11, 2021, 08:08:58 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
The GOP Briefing Room is becoming a stopping ground for people making straw man arguments. :facepalm2: :facepalm2:

Show me where I’ve ever stated that the 2020 election was squeaky clean and groovy. I’ll wait

You sashayed around that by mocking people who said Biden cheated his way into office.  That's just a clever way of saying the the election was fair.  Nothing straw about that man.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline LMAO

You sashayed around that by mocking people who said Biden cheated his way into office.  That's just a clever way of saying the the election was fair.  Nothing straw about that man.

Second time. And this time try to do it without moving the goalposts

Find a post were I said that the election in 2020 was groovy and squeaky clean as you claimed.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2021, 08:35:29 pm by LMAO »

Barry Goldwater

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Second time. And this time try to do it without moving the goalposts

Find a post were I said that the election in 2020 was groovy and squeaky clean as you claimed.

You did not say "squeaky clean."  You have stated that people who think the election was sufficiently crooked to have changed the results are worthy of being mocked for their beliefs.  That is just a backhanded way of saying the election was an honest one, without actually say it.

You say Toe-MAY-Toe, I say Toe-MAH-Toe.
I will NOT comply.

Offline LMAO

You did not say "squeaky clean."  You have stated that people who think the election was sufficiently crooked to have changed the results are worthy of being mocked for their beliefs.  That is just a backhanded way of saying the election was an honest one, without actually say it.

You say Toe-MAY-Toe, I say Toe-MAH-Toe.

Sigh….
This is my third and last time for me to ask you to back up your claim to show me a post where I said the election was honest and clean. Do this without moving the goalposts and changing the subject. If you can’t do it then I think the polite thing would be for you to admit you were wrong and apologize.

Barry Goldwater

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Sigh….
This is my third and last time for me to ask you to back up your claim to show me a post where I said the election was honest and clean. Do this without moving the goalposts and changing the subject. If you can’t do it then I think the polite thing would be for you to admit you were wrong and apologize.

If you thought the elections were corrupt, then why have you kept insisting we were being stupid in demanding audits and such?  I am hereby ending this dumb-ass game of semantics with you.  Be happy about it.
I will NOT comply.

Offline LMAO

If you thought the elections were corrupt, then why have you kept insisting we were being stupid in demanding audits and such?  I am hereby ending this dumb-ass game of semantics with you.  Be happy about it.

So you got nothing, huh

Look, you made thr claim of me taking a position that I never took. I think you should admit you’re wrong and apologize. I know human pride won’t allow you to admit you’re wrong but I think it’s good manners if you do

Good grief. Instead of acknowledging that you may have misunderstood my position, you keep accusing  me of taking more positions that I have never taken
« Last Edit: August 11, 2021, 11:52:39 pm by LMAO »

Barry Goldwater

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Geez, why don't you guys get back on topic?
(HINT: It isn't each other)
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline LegalAmerican

I know!    9999hair out0000

https://rumble.com/vkyi6p-episode-1159-live-from-the-symposium.html

https://rumble.com/vkyjq2-episode-1160-live-from-the-symposium.html