Author Topic: Reports: White House Considers Withholding Federal Money to Pressure People to Take Vaccine  (Read 152 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Reports: White House Considers Withholding Federal Money to Pressure People to Take Vaccine

Wendell Husebø 6 Aug 2021

The White House is reportedly considering withholding federal dollars to private business as part of its latest push to get more Americans to take the coronavirus vaccine.

“If the Biden administration goes forward with the plans, it would amount to a dramatic escalation in the effort to vaccinate the roughly 90 million Americans who are eligible for shots but who have refused or have been unable to get them,” the Washington Post reported.

“The effort could apply to institutions as varied as long-term-care facilities, cruise ships and universities, potentially impacting millions of Americans, the Post continued, “according to the people, who spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss sensitive conversations.”

The White House issued a statement to Fox News neither confirming nor denying the Posts‘ report.

“As we always are, the administration is discussing a host of different measures we can continue to boost vaccinations across the country,” the White House said. “Any reported ideas under consideration are in early conversations and pre-decisional. There are no imminent policy decisions as to preview at this time.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/08/06/reports-white-house-considers-withholding-federal-money-to-pressure-people-to-take-vaccine/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
"Pre-decisional."  Now that's a new one.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline rustynail

Social Security and pensions next?  Medicare?

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Must worship and obey the Ori.  Only then can one enter the Flames of Enlightenment and share in its benefits.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline libertybele

The vaccine has NOT received FDA approval (though I'm sure that they soon will) and I find it alarming that Fauci remains in the position to determine the supposed urgency of all to get vaccinated.

I also find it alarming that they shut us down, robbed many of their jobs and livelihoods and now are threatening to take away money out of people's pockets to force them to get vaccinated. Those in the military, nursing homes, government workers, etc.,  are all being demanded to comply or else.

If they threaten those on social security and Medicare then they are again stealing from them yet again; the govt automatically took money from our paychecks and forced people on to Medicare. To think that they are going to take money yet again in order to force this group of people to get vaccinated is out and out tyranny.

We no longer have a free society. I forsee a revolution on the horizon.  I love this country.  I believe it is up to each and every one of us to defend our Constitution which continues to be violated.

"I believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed.... I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; support its Constitution; to obey its laws; to respect its flag: and to defend it against all enemies."

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

The 'vaccine' and the viruses have been the focus for a very long time, and yes I get that it's a power grab on controlling us.

I don't think that's the sole purpose, what's their end game?  What else is going on behind the scenes?

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Blatantly unconstitutional.

This is simply to soften the onerous rules and resultant collapse of the blue states economies by tanking the red states that behave constitutionally within their power.

The DC crowd must be reminded by patriots that the federal government was created by the states to serve the states, not vice versa.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
The Left is done with the carrot phase of forcing people to get immunized with this experimental drug.

We're now entering the stick phase and they are about to beat Americans into submission with it.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!