Author Topic: ARIZONA: ‘Rising Star’ Democrat State Senator, LGBTQ Caucus Founder Tony Navarrete Arrested for Chil  (Read 2361 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
ARIZONA: ‘Rising Star’ Democrat State Senator, LGBTQ Caucus Founder Tony Navarrete Arrested for Child Molestation
The popular Arizona Democrat was arrested for "sexual conduct with a minor"
by Frankie Stockes   
August 6, 2021

Arizona State Senator, Tony Navarrete, an openly gay Democrat and founding member of Arizona’s LGBTQ Caucus, has been arrested for child molestation. Phoenix Police confirm that Navarrete, widely considered a “rising star” within the Democrat Party, faces multiple counts of sexual conduct with a minor, among other charges.

While few details surrounding the charges and arrest have been made immediately available, local media has confirmed with Phoenix Police that Democrat State Senator Tony Navarrete “was arrested on Thursday, Aug. 5, and charged with multiple counts of sexual conduct with a minor among other charges.”

more
https://nationalfile.com/arizona-rising-star-democrat-state-senator-lgbtq-caucus-founder-tony-navarrete-arrested-for-child-molestation/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
Saw this somewhere else too.

I feel sorry for the "regular" LGB types (the T's are on their own).

This can't help their desires to just stay off the radar.

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
As for this guy....more details are needed...but if true.

He can kiss his world good-bye and with good reason.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Am I the only one hoping the people involved in his arrest and prosecution have enough time in to retire with a pension?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline LegalAmerican

Most gays molest children.  High percent.  97%.  That is their goal, to be with kids.  Gay manifesto.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlW1pp47q8M

Offline skeeter

Is that still illegal? The woke mob had better get cracking.

Online mountaineer

I'm shocked, I tell you.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mountaineer

It wasn't me, it was the 'rona!
... Navarrete's arrest comes two days after he revealed he had tested positive for COVID-19, despite being vaccinated. Navarette said he was experiencing mild symptoms while isolating at home. He wrote that "his "diagnosis is not a death sentence" on his various social media pages. He urged others to get vaccinated and wear masks: "I know that people are tired and frustrated, but it's time to mask up again."

The 35-year-old Phoenix native was seen as a rising star in Arizona politics until his arrest. He is currently serving his second two-year term in the State Senate and was widely expected to run for State Treasurer. Navarrete is also deputy director of the community non-profit group Promise Arizona. ...
Independent Chronicle

Offline PeteS in CA

Arizona police say they have audio of Democratic state senator admitting to child molestation

https://www.theblaze.com/news/tony-navarrete-arrest-child-molestation#toggle-gdpr

According to Maricopa County Superior Court documents, one of the victims claimed that Navarrete touched him and performed sex acts on him more than five times from the time he was about 12 or 13 years old until he was 15 years old.

Police say they recorded Navarrete talking to one of the victims and admitting to the molestation.

"Of course, I regret any bad actions that I did, absolutely wishing everything could be different. I'm sorry, mijo," Navarrete was quoted as saying on the recording. Police say he was not aware they were recording the call.

When the victim, who is now 16 years old, asked Navarrete why he touched the boy's penis, he reportedly replied that he was "not well."
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
What's the fuss, isn't this like a resume enhancement for a democrat? I expect the next story on him to be about how he is being persecuted over just sex.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Obviously from recent experience, this will not prevent him from getting the Presidential nomination in the Democrat Party.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Obviously from recent experience, this will not prevent him from getting the Presidential nomination in the Democrat Party.

@240B

All he needs is a 6 foot tall tranny in a dress,and he's got the nomination.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"ARIZONA: ‘Rising Star’ Democrat State Senator, LGBTQ Caucus Founder Tony Navarrete Arrested for Child Molestation..."

Cue up Seinfeld with hands full of popcorn:
"That's a shame..."

Online mountaineer

... Navarrete was arrested Thursday night after Phoenix police received a complaint Wednesday about allegations of incidents involving sexual conduct starting in 2019. Police interviewed the alleged victims and then had one of them call Navarette, according to a probable cause statement.

In the recorded call, monitored by police, Navarrete, 35, acknowledged touching the victim's penis and performing oral sex on the youth multiple times over several years, according to documents released by Maricopa County Superior Court.

Navarette told the youth he regretted his actions, knew they were wrong and repeatedly told the youth that the young man was not at fault for any of the interactions.

"Of course, I regret any bad actions that I did, absolutely wishing everything could be different. I'm sorry, mijo," Navarrete was quoted as saying in the phone call. It appears he was not aware that police were listening in.  ...

Police are recommending seven felony charges against Navarette involving four offenses:

Three counts of sexual conduct with a minor and one count of molestation of a child, punishable as Class 2 felonies because the alleged victim was under age 15.
    Two counts of sexual conduct with a minor, punishable as Class 6 felonies because the alleged victim was age 15 or older.
    One count of attempted sexual conduct with a minor, punishable as a Class 3 felony. ...
AZ Central

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Before any of you say to yourself,"self,that could never happen here!",consider that Arizona was one of the most conservative states in the nation as recently as 20 years ago. A child molester,such as this pervert,would have been lucky to make it to the police station alive back then,never mind being a State Senator.

Yes,Matilda,change DOES happen that quickly,and we never even notice it until it is a done deal.

Offline LegalAmerican

You feel sorry for pedos?  WHAT ABOUT THE INNOCENT CHILDREN WHO ARE VIOLATED?  Scared for life! 

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
You feel sorry for pedos?  WHAT ABOUT THE INNOCENT CHILDREN WHO ARE VIOLATED?  Scared for life!

@LegalAmerican

You think all homosexuals are child molesters?

Really?

Offline PeteS in CA

Arizona Democrat lawmaker accused of sex with minors resigns

https://justthenews.com/nation/states/arizona-lawmaker-accused-sex-minors-resigns

State Sen. Otoniel "Tony" Navarrete has stepped down at the demand of a bipartisan chorus of state officials.

Navarrete, a Phoenix Democrat, faces several felony charges of sexual relations with young boys. He notified Senate President Karen Fann late Tuesday he would resign immediately but later issued a statement claiming he is innocent.

“I adamantly deny all allegations that have been made and will pursue all avenues in an effort to prove my innocence," Navarrete said.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline LegalAmerican

@LegalAmerican

You think all homosexuals are child molesters?

Really?

97%.   Most are.  Do some research.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Arizona Democrat lawmaker accused of sex with minors resigns

https://justthenews.com/nation/states/arizona-lawmaker-accused-sex-minors-resigns

According to Arizona law, here's what happens next.  The Precinct Committeemen of his Party (Dems) will now have an emergency meeting where they will elect the pedo's replacement.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

97%.   Most are.  Do some research.

I seriously doubt those numbers,but I am also serious about this not being something I want to research. I don't need to be getting that mad at my age.

IF I had to guess,I would guess the number would be roughly the same as the percentage of heteroseuxals who are child molestors.

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying

Read what I said.

I never said I feel sorry for Pedophiles.

Good grief.

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
Before any of you say to yourself,"self,that could never happen here!",consider that Arizona was one of the most conservative states in the nation as recently as 20 years ago. A child molester,such as this pervert,would have been lucky to make it to the police station alive back then,never mind being a State Senator.

Yes,Matilda,change DOES happen that quickly,and we never even notice it until it is a done deal.

50 years ago....maybe.

20 years ago....not so much.

The state GOP has been a mess for a long long time.

Look at the long list of loser democrat governors the state has had as of late.

Offline LegalAmerican

Read what I said.

I never said I feel sorry for Pedophiles.

Good grief.

I read what you said. YOU,  just didn't realize what you said. There are no 'regular' LGBT. 

Still Trying
View Profile  Email  Personal Message (Offline)

Re: ARIZONA: ‘Rising Star’ Democrat State Senator, LGBTQ Caucus Founder Tony Navarrete Arrested for

« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2021, 02:14:56 pm »

Offline PeteS in CA