Author Topic: How To Argue Leftists Into A Corner  (Read 64 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
How To Argue Leftists Into A Corner
« on: August 06, 2021, 04:40:40 pm »
August 6, 2021
How To Argue Leftists Into A Corner
By Jeff M. Lewis

The Culture War is hot, and it continues. The furor over Critical Race Theory seems to have died down a bit (perhaps on purpose?), but don’t think we have won. This is likely to continue for quite some time and we know for sure that the leftists will not quit, and neither should we.

I can hear the groans now: “That’s a great way to ruin my family dinner or my pool party barbeque, dude.…” Indeed, it is a risky endeavor, and the decision is yours alone. However, in the culture war and in the battle to preserve America, we may need to fight the good fight at a time not of our own choosing.

I had a recent excursion against CRT and a familiar leftist tactic after viewing a friend’s shared Facebook post:

After a few days of cautious consideration, I replied, “Typical. CRT cannot be argued on its merits because it only divides and tears down and has no merit. Therefore, call opponents to CRT Racist.”

The skirmishes may begin in just this manner and opening volleys will be a shock.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2021/08/how_to_argue_leftists_into_a_corner.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34