Author Topic: Women's Prison Dealing With 'Wave of Pregnancies' in Wake of California's 'Compassionate' Trans Law  (Read 96 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Women's Prison Dealing With 'Wave of Pregnancies' in Wake of California's 'Compassionate' Trans Law
By Lincoln Brown Aug 06, 2021 1:47 AM ET

I  used to work in a cube farm and every morning I would join the throng of depressed commuters inching their way down the long gray ribbon of death to the office. I was in the habit of stopping off for a Coke on my way to work. Yes, I know all about the dangers of colas, but I like an early morning dose of cold caffeine to jolt me into starting my day. There was a convenience store near the on-ramp where I used to stop for my daily fix. One day, there was a new face in the revolving cadre of clerks. It was a young woman who was wearing two buttons. One said, “Ask me about my pronouns.” The other read, “He/His” Obviously, she identified as a man and wanted to make sure that I knew that.

Aside from wondering why anyone would want to become a white man in 21st-century America, I also wondered why this person thought I needed to know that. I was there to give her $2.04 for a bottle of a delicious caffeinated beverage, not help her sort out her personal issues. If she had decided that she was a man, that was her business, not mine. The entire span of our relationship was about three minutes and even if it had been longer, I had a mortgage, bills, and a job for which I was running late. A person’s pronouns and gender are their own business and, quite frankly, I don’t have time to worry about it.

I have no doubt that she was very earnest and sincere and I wish her the best of luck in whatever she does and whatever gender/species/element she finally decides she is. But it illustrates something about the Left. When leftists aren’t nosing into your life, they are trying to make you live their lives—something they’ve accused the right of doing for years.

more
https://pjmedia.com/columns/lincolnbrown/2021/08/06/womens-prison-dealing-with-wave-of-pregnancies-in-wake-of-californias-compassionate-trans-law-n1467454
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline PeteS in CA

Female prisoner pregnant after California allows biological men to be housed with women under new trans policy

https://thepostmillennial.com/female-prisoner-pregnant-california-trans-policy?utm_campaign=64469

A female inmate at Central California Women's Facility is reportedly pregnant after the state legislature passed laws allowing biological males who identify as transgender to be housed in women's prison facilities alongside biological women.

At least one female prisoner became pregnant inside Central California Women's Facility after a male felon was transferred to the facility, according to Women's Liberation Front (WoLF).

The policy went into effect January 1, and since then, 261 inmates have requested transfers, nearly all of them biological males asking to be housed with women.

This was a question of "When", not "If". The child should be DNA-tested and the sperm donor shipped back to an all-male prison.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.