Author Topic: WATCH: Sen. Ted Cruz weighs in on the Biden border crisis and vaccine mandates on Hannity, 'People a  (Read 175 times)

Offline libertybele

Good interview  --- BUT what are our Senators and Representatives doing about the situation?? 1,000,000 illegals in 6 months.  Are we already too far gone?  This IS why we have a COVID surge folks (I think most of us know that).

WATCH: Sen. Ted Cruz weighs in on the Biden border crisis and vaccine mandates on Hannity, 'People are dying, and Joe Biden doesn’t care'

Texas Republican Senator Ted Cruz joined Sean Hannity on Fox News Wednesday to discuss the dire conditions at the US-Mexico border. Countless children are victims of sexual abuse and are on top of each in "COVID incubators."

"There [is a] high rate of COVID positivity at that border," said Sean Hannity. "Any American that is infected because Joe is not enforcing the laws of this country can blame Joe Biden for COVID. And if you die, I would blame Joe Biden too."

"Why won’t they stop this superspreader event?" Hannity asked Cruz. He replied: "People across the state of Texas and the country are pissed and should be pissed. People are dying, and Joe Biden doesn’t care.".......

(video @ link)

https://www.conservativereview.com/watch-sen-ted-cruz-weighs-in-on-the-biden-border-crisis-and-vaccine-mandates-on-hannity-people-are-dying-and-joe-biden-doesnt-care-2654452292.html
« Last Edit: August 05, 2021, 11:22:13 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
We need to start chanting it loud and often - "Biowarfare against the American people"
The Republic is lost.

Offline libertybele

We need to start chanting it loud and often - "Biowarfare against the American people"

While true, there are a lot of leftists getting the jab.  So ... that's what's puzzling to me.  What is the ultimate goal?  It isn't a partisan move. 

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
While true, there are a lot of leftists getting the jab.  So ... that's what's puzzling to me.  What is the ultimate goal?  It isn't a partisan move.

Was more thinking of infected illegals streaming across the border, but sometimes I wonder about the vaccine too.
The Republic is lost.

Offline libertybele

Was more thinking of infected illegals streaming across the border, but sometimes I wonder about the vaccine too.

All I know is more and more every day we continue to lose our country and our GOP Senators and Representatives aren't doing squat.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
I've posted this before, I'll say it again.

At this point, only the states, acting on their own independently of (and in defiance of) the federal/communist government can stop the illegal invasion.

And only the people of these states, acting (again) independently, can assist said states.

Other than that... it's just about over, folks.

Because...
Only WE can be "US" ...