Author Topic: Psaki Admits Biden Admin is Dumping COVID-Positive Illegal Aliens Into McAllen, Texas  (Read 187 times)

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki on Thursday admitted the Biden Administration is dumping thousands of Covid-positive illegal aliens into McAllen, Texas.

As reported on Wednesday, the city of McAllen, Texas constructed emergency shelters for illegal aliens released by Border Patrol agents.

http://youtu.be/QabovlG5e_M
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Kamaji

In other words, she has admitted that the Biden administration is committing an act of biowarfare on Texas.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
In other words, she has admitted that the Biden administration is committing an act of biowarfare on Texas.
Well, that isn't just criminal, it's a crime against humanity.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
Well, that isn't just criminal, it's a crime against humanity.

Those folks are getting Cuomonized.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline skeeter

So we’ll impeach a president for suggesting a foreign leader investigate blatant corruption but when it comes to this, crickets.

Things really are FUBAR.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Those folks are getting Cuomonized.
...did knowingly, with malice aforethought, cause the spread of COVID by forcing infected people into uninfected and vulnerable populations, causing illness and death.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis