Author Topic: MSNBC’s Wallace: ‘If Kids Aren’t in School, It’s Because Republicans Didn’t Get Vaccinated’  (Read 232 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
MSNBC’s Wallace: ‘If Kids Aren’t in School, It’s Because Republicans Didn’t Get Vaccinated’

Pam Key 5 Aug 2021

MSNBC anchor Nicolle Wallace said on Thursday on her show “Deadline” that Republicans not getting vaccinated will be to blame if coronavirus cases surge as children return to classrooms this fall, causing another shut down of in-person learning.

RealClearPolitics associate editor A.B. Stoddard said, “I want to be really happy about the news we heard today, Nicolle, which is that vaccinations are up, the highest day I believe yesterday in a month. People are getting — also record day of first shots in a long time. This is an improvement. I think people are getting the message that the Delta variant is 60 to 70 times more contagious than the COVID-19 virus we battled last year and until Delta arrived. I hope that that will continue to escalate in the weeks to come.”

She continued, “I hope the administration is successful in whatever efforts that they make, but it’s really important substantively that children be safe, be in school as much as they can. That, politically, this White House is — this administration and the Democratic Party, I think, is going to get pummeled if we end up in a situation where people are back mostly online, and Republicans are blaming the Biden administration for the state of mental decline of the nation’s children. So if they will continue to make political war on that no matter what, even though it looks like the Delta variant is much more dangerous for children than what we were dealing with last year.”

Wallace said, “I want to put a pin in the idea that Republicans will blame the Biden administration for kids not being in school.  If kids aren’t being in school, it’s because Republicans didn’t get vaccinated, and Republican governors stood in the way of mask mandates that would make it possible.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/08/05/msnbcs-wallace-if-kids-arent-in-school-its-because-republicans-didnt-get-vaccinated/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

If I had responsibility for a child right now, he or she never would see the inside of a government  school.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline libertybele

If I had responsibility for a child right now, he or she never would see the inside of a government  school.

888high58888
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline skeeter

So it’s the Republicans fault, and not the 70% of the black population that has refused the jab? Like to hear the logic in that conclusion.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
So it’s the Republicans fault, and not the 70% of the black population that has refused the jab? Like to hear the logic in that conclusion.
Plus the 100% of millions of illegals who are unvaccinated.

Far-Left extremists are hung up on the idea that the only unvaccinated people in America are White middleage Christian Trump supporters. They do not believe this so fervently because it is true. They cling to this false untrue lie because they 'want' it to be true so much.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2021, 10:56:20 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline mountaineer

They just can't admit their slaves are not complying on this.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline PeteS in CA

1. What was the excuse before the Trump Vaccines were authorized?

2. Ummmmmm, no:

If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline PeteS in CA

If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
There is something more to the vaccine than we are being told. The vaccine is not just about COVID.
Why does Bill Gates and all the BigTech Billionaires along with all the Hollywood multimillionaires give a shit if I am vaccinated or not?
Why do they cry themselves to sleep over it every night? Why do they care so much?
Because of COVID with a 98% recovery rate? I doubt it.

It is the frenzied passion with which the government, their billionaire partners in BigTech, and their gimp slaves in media preach about the vaccine everyday that makes me suspicious. Their absolute intensity is well beyond what is called normal. Why?

Leftist extremists talk about the vaccine the way that Evangelical Christians preach about Jesus and Baptism.

YOU MUST GET THE VACCINE TO SAVE YOUR IMMORTAL SOUL!!!
YOU MUST BEEELIIIVAH ... IN THE VACCINE!! YOU MUST ACCEPT THE VACCINE AS YOUR PERSONAL SAAAAVIOR!!

The Leftists really are treating Trump's vaccine as some kind of new religion.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2021, 01:13:33 am by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.