Author Topic: CNN’s Axelrod: Trump Attempted to Steal an Election — ‘Nixon Was a Choirboy Compared to This’  (Read 261 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
CNN’s Axelrod: Trump Attempted to Steal an Election — ‘Nixon Was a Choirboy Compared to This’

Pam Key 4 Aug 2021

CNN political commentator David Axelrod was expressed his outrage Wednesday on CNN’s “Situation Room” over reports that former President Donald Trump allegedly attempted to push the Justice Department to overturn the results of the 2020 presidential election to the point that acting Attorney General Jeffrey Rosen prepared to resign.

Anchor Wolf Blitzer said, “We can now see for ourselves in black and white just how serious this attempt was to overturn the results of a free and fair democratic election here in the United States. How dangerous was this effort?”

Axelrod said, “I mean, we’ve never seen anything like it in our lifetimes…I’m old enough to remember a thing called the Saturday Night Massacre during Watergate when one after another Justice Department officials resigned rather than allow — rather than follow the orders of Richard Nixon to fire a special prosecutor who was looking into the Watergate break-in and was pursuing subpoenas against the White House. And that ultimately led to the unraveling of Richard Nixon.”

He continued, “Richard Nixon was a choir boy compared to this. This was an attempt to essentially steal an American election, an election for the presidency using the Justice Department as a front to do it. It’s the most appalling, disturbing thing you can imagine, and the only thing that disturbs me more is that the architect of that is currently the frontrunner for the nomination of his party to run again.”

Axelrod added, “Imagine if Donald Trump got this power in his hands again. You know, he was frustrated that he couldn’t get Justice Department officials to hew to his wishes on this. I don’t think he’d make that mistake again, and that’s a very, very disturbing prospect for this country.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/08/04/cnns-axelrod-trump-attempted-to-steal-an-election-nixon-was-a-choirboy-compared-to-this/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Just one more commie throttling our government. 

Offline LegalAmerican

I believe Nixon was innocent.  Just like POTUS TRUMPS...two phony impeachments and PAID FOR Russian lying dozier paid for by Hillary.  NIXON was set up.  By alphabet agency's. I believe that about NIXON...1,000 percent!  I am not a crook.  Look, what they are doing now to us. Jan.6th. 

ANTIFA/BLM. DRESSED AS TRUMP SUPPORTERS..they caused all the chaos and damage. " undercover federal actors, posing as Trump supporters"
--------------------------------
American Faith 8/2/2021

The Capitol Police allegedly incited some of the violent events on January 6.
New videos emerging online appear to show Capitol Police inciting violence on January 6 by shooting flashbangs into what was then a peaceful crowd. The video shows them tear gassing protestors and beating up Trump supporters.

The seemingly provocative actions by law enforcement, in those moments, appear to have set off the crowd, who in turn shouted expletives and grew more aggressive in reaction to the flashbangs, tear gas, and beatings.

New videos emerging online are appearing to show the Capitol Police incite violence on January 6 by lobbying flash grenades, administering tear gas, and brutally beating protestors.

The violence appears to have caused the protestors to react with aggression and anger.

This, combined with what appears to be undercover federal actors, posing as Trump supporters, instigating and participating in violence, could possibly explain why the protest crowd became increasingly violent as the day went on.

JR Majewski
·
Jul 31
Did the Capitol Police incite the violence at the Capitol Building on Jan 6th?

It appears so according to this video.

Offline LegalAmerican

Trump won!  That some people can lie so easily is beyond me.  Truly demon possessed.
------------------
Trump WON! Seth Keshel Drops Evidence BOMBS! (MI, PA, MN, FL, AZ, CA)

Stew Peters Show  Published  July 27, 2021 59,489 Views

https://rumble.com/vkea1z-trump-won-seth-keshel-drops-evidence-bombs-mi-pa-mn-fl-az-ca.html
« Last Edit: August 05, 2021, 03:47:05 am by LegalAmerican »

Offline berdie

If Nixon was no  choirboy....how about LBJ? I really think he was one of the first to accomplish a steal.

Disclaimer...I think most politicians are crooked as a dog's hind leg.

Offline skeeter

Axelrod is projecting his gaslight again.

Question: How do you know a rat advisor is lying?

Offline LegalAmerican

If Nixon was no  choirboy....how about LBJ? I really think he was one of the first to accomplish a steal.

Disclaimer...I think most politicians are crooked as a dog's hind leg.

Or murder?   

Offline LegalAmerican

:bingo:  By being a RAT!   :cool:

Offline andy58-in-nh

His lips are moving and he's on CNN/MSNBC.

By the way, I believe Nixon had an election stolen from him, too in 1960, when the dead turned out in droves in Chicago. 
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline LegalAmerican

By the way, I believe Nixon had an election stolen from him, too in 1960, when the dead turned out in droves in Chicago.

They,  ARE , an evil lot.  More than we knew. 

Offline libertybele

CNN will continue to spin their point of view; lie until people believe the lie.

As far as stolen elections, I don't doubt this past election hasn't been the only one, it was just more blatantly obvious.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline skeeter

And he brushed aside suggestions he contest the election because he did not believe it would be in the country's interests.

In hindsight he should have.

Offline Kamaji

Offline LegalAmerican

CNN will continue to spin their point of view; lie until people believe the lie.

As far as stolen elections, I don't doubt this past election hasn't been the only one, it was just more blatantly obvious.

I love it when you and I can agree!   :thumbsup: