Author Topic: US Women’s Soccer Team Loses To Canada  (Read 498 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
US Women’s Soccer Team Loses To Canada
« on: August 02, 2021, 01:40:38 pm »

David Hookstead
Sports And Entertainment Editor
August 02, 2021 7:26 AM ET

The U.S. women’s soccer team has been bounced from making the gold medal game at the Olympics.

The USWNT lost to Canada 1-0 in the semifinal matchup Monday, and that means the team won’t compete for a gold medal.

Yes, you read that sentence correctly. We just lost to Canada in a sport that our women are supposed to dominate. How much more embarrassing can it get?

https://twitter.com/barstoolsports/status/1422135769897095171

more
https://dailycaller.com/2021/08/02/u-s-womens-soccer-team-loss-canada-semifinals/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline dfwgator

Re: US Women’s Soccer Team Loses To Canada
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2021, 01:41:38 pm »

Offline Idiot

« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2021, 02:35:06 pm »

David Hookstead
Sports And Entertainment Editor
August 02, 2021 7:26 AM ET

The U.S. women’s soccer team has been bounced from making the gold medal game at the Olympics.

The USWNT lost to Canada 1-0 in the semifinal matchup Monday, and that means the team won’t compete for a gold medal.

Yes, you read that sentence correctly. We just lost to Canada in a sport that our women are supposed to dominate. How much more embarrassing can it get?

https://twitter.com/barstoolsports/status/1422135769897095171

more
https://dailycaller.com/2021/08/02/u-s-womens-soccer-team-loss-canada-semifinals/
:beer:

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2021, 04:32:06 pm »
I'm not embarrassed. They do not represent America. Looks to me like they're being defeated by their own hubris, which suits me fine.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2021, 04:38:10 pm »
When the very Nation you are supposed to 'represent' wants you to lose, that has to seep into their brains' subconscious.
If you hate America, then do not go abroad and try to represent America. Just say no.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2021, 04:39:17 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2021, 04:40:29 pm »
May they lose the bronze medal round too.    Rappinhoe made her bed.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2021, 04:45:24 pm »
Hubby Mike just watched the last 30min to see them lose... :smokin:
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2021, 05:10:27 pm »
‘Woke’ US women’s soccer team bumped from Olympic gold medal round, Rapinoe disses Canadian victors

Rapinoe said the loss “sucks,” but in commenting on the defeat the U.S. team captain dissed the victors.

“It’s terrible. We just didn’t have it today,” she said, according to ESPN. “I felt like the space was there for us to play and we just couldn’t get into it, too many touches or, you know, an errant touch.

“So yeah, it’s a bitter one to swallow,” Rapino added. “Obviously we never want to lose to Canada. I don’t think I’ve ever lost to Canada.”

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2021/08/02/woke-us-womens-soccer-team-bumped-from-olympic-gold-medal-round-rapinoe-disses-canadian-victors-1112307/
Support the USO

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2021, 06:17:10 pm »
I'm not embarrassed. They do not represent America. Looks to me like they're being defeated by their own hubris, which suits me fine.
Congratulations to a team that actually represents their country, I do feel bad for the Americans on the American soccer team that are tarred with the anti American brush wielded by Rapinhoe, who should be booted from the team if she won't resign and be greeted with jeers and boos wherever she/he/it goes.

I bet Rapinhoe gets a ton of media invitations where she blames the American people and their lack of support of the mentally ill like her and social injustice in America for the teams loss.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2021, 06:18:38 pm »
Purple Hair can eat herself all I care.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #10 on: August 02, 2021, 06:27:18 pm »
Purple Hair can eat herself all I care.

She may be flexible enough for that!

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #11 on: August 02, 2021, 09:09:52 pm »
Congratulations to a team that actually represents their country, I do feel bad for the Americans on the American soccer team that are tarred with the anti American brush wielded by Rapinhoe, who should be booted from the team if she won't resign and be greeted with jeers and boos wherever she/he/it goes.

I bet Rapinhoe gets a ton of media invitations where she blames the American people and their lack of support of the mentally ill like her and social injustice in America for the teams loss.

Very reasonable comment. I suspect she is not the only one on the team who misrepresents the US, but I would expect some/many do.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

rangerrebew

« Reply #12 on: August 04, 2021, 04:34:03 pm »
This soccer team made me a proud American.  Proud they lost so they can take their protests and shove them where the sun never shines - up their *sses!!  Maybe they've been too busy planning political commentary and not spending enough time planning for soccer.  I hear sales on purple wigs are crashing. :tongue2:
« Last Edit: August 04, 2021, 04:34:59 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #13 on: August 04, 2021, 04:46:02 pm »
Maybe they've been too busy planning political commentary and not spending enough time planning for soccer.
Much truth in that. I'm sure they had a whole big rehearsed anti-America show they were going to pull.
Definitely a good thing for America and for the Olympics that they lost.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #14 on: August 04, 2021, 04:56:14 pm »
Much truth in that. I'm sure they had a whole big rehearsed anti-America show they were going to pull.
Definitely a good thing for America and for the Olympics that they lost.
Getting beaten last spring by a pickup team of 15 year old boys shoulda cooled their expectations a bit. But I guess not.