Author Topic: BREAKING: Pentagon entered lockdown due to 'shooting event' outside building near Metro station, sce  (Read 339 times)

Offline libertybele

Pentagon entered lockdown due to 'shooting event' outside building near Metro station, scene now secure

The Pentagon entered into a lockdown due to a "shooting event" outside the building, police confirmed to Fox News.

The lockdown happened Tuesday morning after an alleged shooting occurred near a platform by the facility’s Pentagon Metro station. According to the police, all of the entrances to the Pentagon have been secured.

The Arlington Fire Department confirmed to Fox News that there are multiple people down at the site of the shooting, but wouldn't comment on their conditions as the scene is still active.

Department of Defense employees received an electronic warning on their computers and an overhead announcement was given for all Pentagon personnel to stay inside due to the police activity and to not venture outside.

The D.C. Metro Twitter account confirmed the police presence at the Pentagon, saying trains would be "temporarily bypassing" the Pentagon stop..............

https://www.foxnews.com/us/pentagon-lockdown-shooting-event-outside-building
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Update

Officer Dead, Suspect Killed in Violence Outside Pentagon

The Pentagon says one of its police officers has died after being stabbed during a burst of violence at a transit center outside the building, and a suspect was shot by law enforcement and died at the scene.

https://www.usnews.com/news/politics/articles/2021-08-03/pentagon-on-lockdown-after-gunshots-fired-near-metro

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Thanks for the link, but that is a really muddled account that really doesn't say much about what happened.

Deceased Officer was aparently stabbed by the suspect.

Suspect is deceased, also.
No mention of suspect (who stabbed the policeman) with a gun.
Multiple gunshots. By whom? Was there a shooter who was not police?
No word on other victims/suspects.

Hiding info behind "ongoing investigation".

How many got shot, and by whom?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline mountaineer

Stabbing in a burst of violence, eh? What particular group tends to attack people innocently standing at bus stops with knives, I wonder?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline PeteS in CA

The sequence of events, per reports I've seen, is that the guy sneak-attacked the officer, the officer got off shots, and the attacker was shot and killed either by the officer he attacked and/or responding officers.

The attacker is Austin William Lanz of GA. He enlisted in the Marines in 2012 and washed out in a month or less. He has a criminal record in GA that includes burglary and assaulting a police officer.

At this point, my WAG is that the attacker is a mental case with a hatred for police and the military, probably a druggie, and possibly homeless/"transient".
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
The sequence of events, per reports I've seen, is that the guy sneak-attacked the officer, the officer got off shots, and the attacker was shot and killed either by the officer he attacked and/or responding officers.

The attacker is Austin William Lanz of GA. He enlisted in the Marines in 2012 and washed out in a month or less. He has a criminal record in GA that includes burglary and assaulting a police officer.

At this point, my WAG is that the attacker is a mental case with a hatred for police and the military, probably a druggie, and possibly homeless/"transient".
So, a democrat.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
So, a democrat.

LOL  so true

Must be.  If he was identified as a Pub they would have called him a white supremer.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

rangerrebew

George Gonzalez, Army veteran, identified as officer killed in Pentagon attack
James R. Webb

Senior Officer George Gonzalez of Brooklyn, New York, has been identified by the Pentagon Force Protection Agency as the Pentagon police officer killed during yesterday’s violent incident at the Pentagon bus platform.

Gonzalez, 37, was a three-year veteran of the Pentagon Police, according to the PFPA.

He was a veteran of both the military and law enforcement. Before joining the PFPA, Gonzalez served with the Federal Bureau of Prisons and the Transportation Security Agency, according to a PFPA media release. Gonzalez also served in the Army, earning an Army Commendation Medal for his service in Iraq.

Gonzalez served as a Cannon Crewmember (13B) in the Army from April 2003 to Nov. 2005, and in the Army Reserve from Nov. 2005 to March 2011, according to the Army. He deployed to Iraq from Aug. 2004 to July 2005. He was a sergeant at the time he left service.

https://www.militarytimes.com/news/your-military/2021/08/04/george-gonzalez-army-veteran-identified-as-officer-killed-in-pentagon-attack/