Author Topic: John Kerry Blames President Trump for his Lack of Progress Negotiating Climate Agreements  (Read 140 times)

rangerrebew

John Kerry Blames President Trump for his Lack of Progress Negotiating Climate Agreements
20 hours ago
Eric Worrall

John Kerry believes President Trump shattered global trust in the USA’s commitment to climate action. But Kerry claims “more and more” Republicans are starting to take the climate crisis seriously when Kerry appears on Fox News.

…

How costly was the behavior of the Trump Administration regarding climate?

The damage that President Trump wreaked worldwide is not limited to climate. But on climate he did a whopper of a job of putting America’s credibility in a terrible place, destroying it fundamentally. I hear from country after country: How do we know we can count on America? How do we know that another President is not going to come along, someone like Trump, who does the same thing again? My answer is very simple, that I don’t believe any one politician can come along in the future and turn this tide, because all around the planet the private sector is moving rapidly to do what governments aren’t doing. There’s a major undertaking by banks, by asset managers, by corporations who are considering environmental, social, and governance criteria in their boardrooms, and who have made commitments to sustainable development goals. There are trillions of dollars now moving to invest in alternative, renewable energy, whether it’s solar or hydro. There’s just a phenomenal amount of economic activity being generated. I don’t think any politician would want to turn it around, frankly, but, also, I don’t think they could.

https://wattsupwiththat.com/2021/08/04/john-kerry-blames-president-trump-for-his-lack-of-progress-negotiating-climate-agreements/

rangerrebew

When are democrats going to find ANYTHING NEW to blame their dismal failures on? ****slapping

Offline skeeter

When are democrats going to find ANYTHING NEW to blame their dismal failures on? ****slapping
Blaming Trump seven months into Biden's administration provokes nothing but eyerolls from most of the nation.

Except among hardcore CNN viewers. They still lap it up like a dog laps up vomit.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Lurch says what?
really not fair, Ted Cassidy was much better looking

Isn't it just like a child/democrat for Lurch to blame his inability to sell his bullshit economy busting plan on someone else? And as usual blame it on the democrats favorite Bogey Man, Trump. Someone needs to tell Lurch that there is no medal blame throwing, he needs to man up and own his failure. By the way did he start his whine with 'did you know I was in Vietnam?'