Author Topic: A Nation Falling Apart  (Read 1614 times)

Offline AARguy

A Nation Falling Apart
« on: August 05, 2021, 01:21:43 am »
Does anyone else smell secession in the air as I do? Americans are being ordered to get vaccinated by the same federal government that is allowing illegal immigrants free access to our country without any attempt to vaccinate or even test them for the COVID virus. Americans are being banned from working, having fun, and educating their children as they wish, while illegal immigrants are just dumped, unrestricted, on our streets from coast to coast. The CDC has extended the ban on eviction, essentially eliminating the American right to own private property. (It's individuals, not corporations that own most rental properties.) The feds have denied the rights of states to protect their citizens, as demonstrated by the recent admission by the feds that they have no right to stop states from preventing illegal immigrants from spreading from coast to coast. Yes, they admitted their actions are illegal.

The Biden administration has cut defense while increasing the dole. They have defunded cops as murder rates skyrocket. They have opened the borders as illegal drug use rises. Cities burn and are looted and the perpetrators go free.

Can you smell the secession as I do? 

Offline Absalom

Re: A Nation Falling Apart
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2021, 01:57:55 am »
Does anyone else smell secession in the air as I do? Americans are being ordered to get vaccinated by the same federal government that is allowing illegal immigrants free access to our country without any attempt to vaccinate or even test them for the COVID virus. Americans are being banned from working, having fun, and educating their children as they wish, while illegal immigrants are just dumped, unrestricted, on our streets from coast to coast. The CDC has extended the ban on eviction, essentially eliminating the American right to own private property. (It's individuals, not corporations that own most rental properties.) The feds have denied the rights of states to protect their citizens, as demonstrated by the recent admission by the feds that they have no right to stop states from preventing illegal immigrants from spreading from coast to coast. Yes, they admitted their actions are illegal.
The Biden administration has cut defense while increasing the dole. They have defunded cops as murder rates skyrocket. They have opened the borders as illegal drug use rises. Cities burn and are looted and the perpetrators go free.
Can you smell the secession as I do?
------------------------
Our Founders included Washington, Adams, Jefferson, Madison and Monroe.
Our last 5 included Bush, Clinton, Obama, Trump and Biden.
One hardly needs a nose to smell the difference
More importantly, nation/states get the governance they tolerate.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2021, 02:48:12 am »
Good comments!  Moving to Exclusive Content/Editorials, where this original writing belongs...
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Absalom

« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2021, 03:36:12 pm »
Good comments!  Moving to Exclusive Content/Editorials, where this original writing belongs...
---------------------
Cheers and stay well.

Online rustynail

« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2021, 03:39:40 pm »
 (It's individuals, not corporations that own most rental properties.)

That is one of the things to be changed.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2021, 03:41:35 pm »
I smell something in the air. Whether it be complete societal surrender to the left or a real popular uprising against it remains to be seen.

But we cannot continue to tread the line as we are. Soon we will find out what the American people are truly made of. And whether or not we’ve lost heaven’s mandate for good.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2021, 03:48:41 pm by skeeter »

Online unite for individuality

• I think, therefore I am... a misfit!
« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2021, 08:20:28 pm »
(It's individuals, not corporations that own most rental properties.)

That is one of the things to be changed.

It IS being changed.
The eviction moratorium is forcing individuals to sell their properties,
because they can't make their mortgage payments.
And who buying them?  Big money!

Funny thing: More than half of the residential rental properties
are owned by minorities!  Blacks and Hispanics!
The Dems are infuriating their own voter base!

(They're counting on their photocopiers and software bots
to make up for the loss of live voters.)

If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion,
mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind.
   -- John Stuart Mill

Here are the 10 RINOs who voted to impeach Trump on Jan. 13, 2021 - NEVER forget!
WY  Liz Cheney      SC 7  Tom Rice             WA 4  Dan Newhouse    IL 16  Adam Kinzinger    OH 16  Anthony Gonzalez
MI 6  Fred Upton    WA 3  Jaime Herrera Beutler    MI 3  Peter Meijer       NY 24  John Katko       CA 21  David Valadao

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2021, 10:32:32 pm »
It is a sad statement on current affairs that I had to click on this link to find out WHICH nation he is writing about.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!