Author Topic: De Blasio Says Cuomo Should be Charged: ‘Clearly, There’s Grounds for Prosecution’  (Read 493 times)

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...

Appearing Wednesday on CBS This Morning, New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio (D) said New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo (D) should be charged after an investigation found the governor sexually harassed multiple women.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/08/04/de-blasio-says-cuomo-should-be-charged-clearly-theres-grounds-for-prosecution/

--------------

Despite the fact that Cuomo deserves it, the motivation of guys like de Blasio are self-serving. Many of these people want to run for Governor themselves.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Who cares what DeBlahBlah says about Cuomo?  Teyh hate each other, but would never leave the Rat Plantation to do anything about it.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Kamaji

If Cuomo can weather the abuse for about two weeks or so, he'll be home free.

Offline dfwgator

If Cuomo can weather the abuse for about two weeks or so, he'll be home free.

Good! New York deserves him.

Offline Kamaji

Good! New York deserves him.

Well, they are getting what the majority voted for, so in that regard, NYers have nobody to blame but themselves.  Eventually, those of us who didn't vote for this nonsense will move out of state.  I've already moved out of NYC - just ahead of the DeBlasio disaster - and once certain things are taken care of, may start to consider moving out of NYS.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

This is misplaced as this board is 2020 elections.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
This is misplaced as this board is 2020 elections.

I missed that!  Moved to Scandals....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: