Author Topic: Sen. Lindsey Graham Tests Positive for COVID-19 After Vaccination  (Read 374 times)

Offline Hoodat

Sen. Lindsey Graham Tests Positive for COVID-19 After Vaccination

August 02, 2021

Sen. Lindsey Graham of South Carolina tested positive for COVID-19 after being vaccinated, the lawmaker announced Monday.

“I was just informed by the House physician I have tested positive for #COVID19 even after being vaccinated,” Graham tweeted. “I started having flu-like symptoms Saturday night and went to the doctor this morning.”

“I feel like I have a sinus infection and at present time I have mild symptoms,” he wrote in another tweet. “I will be quarantining for ten days. I am very glad I was vaccinated because without vaccination I am certain I would not feel as well as I do now.

https://twitter.com/LindseyGrahamSC/status/1422272144059289602

https://humanevents.com/2021/08/02/sen-lindsey-graham-tests-positive-for-covid-19-after-vaccination/

All the more reason to get jabbed, right?  Because the unjabbed are to blame for this.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Re: Sen. Lindsey Graham Tests Positive for COVID-19 After Vaccination
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2021, 02:32:23 am »
I am very glad I was vaccinated because without vaccination I am certain I would not feel as well as I do now. 

My symptoms would be far worse.

And Lindsey knows this how?

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2021, 02:41:14 am »
I am very glad I was vaccinated because without vaccination I am certain I would not feel as well as I do now. 

My symptoms would be far worse.

And Lindsey knows this how?

The vaccine GAVE him covid.  That is what vaccines do....

Offline LMAO

« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2021, 02:44:29 am »

I see you don’t understand vaccines
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2021, 01:22:21 pm »
That's how some vaccines work, anyway. Remember the measles shot you got as a child? I do - it gave me a very mild case, missed a day or so of school, and that was it.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2021, 02:37:46 pm »

No Covid vaccine used in the US uses a dead or inactivated SARS-CoV-2 or other coronavirus. The Pfizer and Moderna vaccines do not use any virus of any kind, and the J&J vaccine uses a modified adenovirus (totally different kind of virus, and the virus cannot replicate).

Vaccines cause recipients' immune systems to produce antibodies against the target. The target need not be a virus, e.g. the tetanus vaccine.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2021, 02:38:58 pm by PeteS in CA »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2021, 08:21:19 pm »
I see you don’t understand vaccines

Believe what you want.  The real issue is this bio-weapon in the form of a 'vaccine". Those who  receive the vaccine...SHED THE VIRUS......where you been? 

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2021, 08:25:19 pm »
That's how some vaccines work, anyway. Remember the measles shot you got as a child? I do - it gave me a very mild case, missed a day or so of school, and that was it.

Yes.  Same with the flu shot. Made me deathly ill for days with 103 fever.  As a senior it was very hard on me.  I could not move the arm I got the shot in.  RED, SWOLLEN, PAINFUL.  I had to use my other arm to move the infected one.  NO STRENGTH. HERE IS SOME FUN. This info is being removed from sites.  I had a link.

Jummai Nache, from Minneapolis, Minnesota, received the second dose of her COVID-19 vaccine on February 1
    Days later, she felt chest pains and was rushed to the hospital, where she tested positive for the virus
    Doctors diagnosed her with arterial blood clots multiple inflammatory syndrome (MIS), a condition where multiple organs in the body become inflamed. 
    Jummai's health rapidly deteriorated and she had to have of her legs amputated
    Medical experts are unsure whether the vaccine caused her complications, while her husband searches for answers
    Jummai will soon need her hands amputated as well, though her heart has fully recovered

This isn't she, but similar. Does not matter HOW covid is introduced to the body.
Dec 8, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SN7lpnHWZ5Q
« Last Edit: August 04, 2021, 08:34:54 pm by LegalAmerican »

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2021, 08:29:57 pm »
For the past year and a half, I have been doing hundreds of interior photos/inspections of private homes for mortgage lenders and loan servicing companies...five minutes in and out.

Due to the record-breaking appreciation in value, homeowners are electing to get rid of their PMI (Private Mortgage Insurance), which in current average price ranges, can be anywhere from an extra $150 to $350 each month in your pocket, rather than for unnecessary PMI insurance.

Anyway, my point here is that last year, 50% of the people wouldn't even want you to come due to Covid.

Today, as a courtesy, I have my mask in hand, waiting for them to answer the door.  Invariably, they tell me not to bother with the mask.

So mentally, attitudes have been changed.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2021, 08:31:47 pm »
So mentally, attitudes have been changed.

Funny how attitudes change when people realize they have been lied to for over a year.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-