Author Topic: AMA to Urge End of Sex ID on All Birth Certificates  (Read 1023 times)

Offline HoustonSam

• "That'll be the day......"
  • old times there are not forgotten
Re: AMA to Urge End of Sex ID on All Birth Certificates
« Reply #25 on: August 03, 2021, 12:36:51 pm »
I don't blame the trannies for pushing this nonsense. After all,if I were insane,I would want people to consider me normal,also.

I don't even blame the politicians who support this. They are just whores,doing what whores have done since the beginning of time.

I DO blame the MD's and the judges that go along with it,though. They are supposed to be educated,knowledgeable men and women who are following science,logic,and law. There is just NO excuse for their conduct.

What next? Are they going to declare daytime to be nighttime,up to be down,and liquid to be powder?

This is an excellent, insightful distinction @sneakypete.  Institutions such as the legal and medical professions are supposed to be grounded in fact and clear principle, and are supposed to preserve well-reasoned, effective approaches to societal needs; that is why we consider them "professions" rather than "businesses."

I have argued separately on this board that the judiciary has failed the American people by basing its decisions on perverse reasoning and distortions of the plain meaning of written language.  Through COVID we've seen much of the medical profession revealed as would-be authoritarians finally empowered to order society as they wish by appealing to the mystical authority of their white coats and stethoscopes, functioning basically as cloaked medieval priests.

The corruption of these institutions is yet another big step toward the breakdown of basic freedom and effective thought, and demonstrates clearly that The People should only confer authority in very small increments.
James 1:20

Offline Idiot

« Reply #26 on: August 03, 2021, 01:20:00 pm »
At least there is one positive that will come out of this.....   I won't have to attend another danged gender reveal party....lolololol.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #27 on: August 03, 2021, 01:23:08 pm »
When Liberals 'enable' so called transgender people, are they respecting them or are they mocking them?
When Liberals talk to transgenders, they speak they way parents would speak to a little girl playing dress up.
"My ... aren't you pretty today?" "You are a beautiful strong woman!" It is all make-believe.

So, if someone begins to 'believe' that they are King Henry, should we force everyone to call them 'Your Highness'?
If someone begins to 'believe' that they are Jesus, should everyone refer to them as 'Lord Savior'?

The point is, in adults 'enabling' a mental disorder only makes it worse and leads to massive confusion when the person has what is called, "a moment of clarity" and realizes internally that it is all a delusion. When that breakthrough happens, just like little kids when they find out Santa Claus is not real, they will have to ask themselves, 'If this is all a delusion, then why is the world conspiring to make me believe it is true?'

He will be left with a massive sense of betrayal and confusion. And this is reflected in medical statistics. Most transgender patients regret doing it after a few years time.

Historically gender dysphoria was treated as a mental condition, as it should be. A woman thinking she is a man trapped in a woman's body, or a man who thinks he is a woman trapped in a man's body, is no different than all the women who think they are a cat trapped in a woman's body or all the dozens of people who think they are the incarnation of Jesus Christ. It is simply a mental disorder which should be treated as such. It should not be enabled or celebrated as the Liberals insist on the entire world.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #28 on: August 03, 2021, 02:04:43 pm »
NOPE!  That'd be Dufus and Dufus are happy...depending on how they identify,  that is... :shrug: **nononono*
@Smokin Joe

Parents would leave the hospital with "it" or a "tomato".

My birth certificate in 1933 is a "corrected" birth certificate.  I was named "Marcella" and the birth certificate had "Marcela" on it, so it had to be changed.  I wonder how a change was done in 1933.  Maybe through the hospital?

Know a "woman" who is a Lesbian who has married another woman.  Both of them have cut off their hair to look like a man's hair, very little hair on their heads.  They wear wedding rings, and I do not know which one is supposed to be the manly one.  They built a small sitting room in the yard to watch animals, etc.  One of them was the major builder so she is likely the manly one.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2021, 02:17:02 pm by Victoria33 »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #29 on: August 03, 2021, 02:09:51 pm »
Gender dysphoria is a purely psychological disorder and should be addressed as such, not through indulging the disorder, pandering to it, or through surgery.

@Kamaji

WRONG!

It is now also a political disorder,as well as a political tool to recruit Dim votes.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Idiot

« Reply #30 on: August 03, 2021, 02:30:39 pm »
@Kamaji

WRONG!

It is now also a political disorder,as well as a political tool to recruit Dim votes.
Sodom and Gomorrah comes to mind....

Offline thackney

« Reply #31 on: August 03, 2021, 02:37:51 pm »
I was named "Marcella" and the birth certificate had "Marcela" on it, so it had to be changed. 

I have a friend who had something similar, but her parents never corrected it.  All her documents have one spelling and the birth certificate is different.

They have given up trying to get the TWIC, Transportation Worker Identification Credential, card.  Too many legal hassles to overcome, even after review with a couple lawyers.  Because of this she cannot make deliveries from their farm directly to the port in Freeport, TX.  Last year her husband delivered 100 semi-truckloads of rice to the port.  Normally she takes care of such while he stays working at the farm.
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #32 on: August 03, 2021, 03:17:19 pm »
This birth certificate suggestion is an assault on Human Nature, the Creation of the Almighty.
In an imaginary time, this could be ignored/laughed off as an attempt at humor but not now.
These are dangerous times across our nation, w/the ascendancy of the forces of destruction
and disintegration, a reality on daily display in the media.
The grave danger is that those opposed are little more than a gaggle of unserious political
jackasses seeking attention, as usual.
Destructive behavior ends when it is punished w/finality; sending a lima charlie message.

Agreed.  Consider the genderless waifs who will suffer the effects of this nonsense. More child abuse.

(Don't spank the little nippers when they get out of line, just f*** up their heads?)

At least corporal punishment generally was specific in that you knew the rules, the penalty for breaking them, and when it was done it was done, provided there was no recidivism.

Now the punishment for existence is that children will be subjected to the tender ministrations of this insanity and either become nutcases themselves or be scarred by it.

From Deuteronomy:Thou shalt not bow down thyself unto them, nor serve them; for I, the Lord thy God, am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate Me,

False Idols, indeed.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #33 on: August 03, 2021, 03:25:22 pm »
@Smokin Joe

Parents would leave the hospital with "it" or a "tomato".

My birth certificate in 1933 is a "corrected" birth certificate.  I was named "Marcella" and the birth certificate had "Marcela" on it, so it had to be changed.  I wonder how a change was done in 1933.  Maybe through the hospital?

Know a "woman" who is a Lesbian who has married another woman.  Both of them have cut off their hair to look like a man's hair, very little hair on their heads.  They wear wedding rings, and I do not know which one is supposed to be the manly one.  They built a small sitting room in the yard to watch animals, etc.  One of them was the major builder so she is likely the manly one.
Something similar happened to a grandchild. Her mother and father had not tied the knot, so all her early documents were under her mom's maiden name. They later married, and at some point social services became involved, and changed her BC to read her fathers surname. Only problem is that all her early documents, school records, etc.,  including her SSN, are under the mom's maiden name, and her BC is under her father's name. She has been unable to get a driver's license, didn't collect any covid money, etc. hasn't been able to verify her identity to get a job, and has yet to resolve the mess. One name went to school, got her immunizations as a child, etc. the other did not exist until she was a teenager in any other records. The catch-22 is she needs to go to court to change her name officially to comply with the earlier other documents, but can't identify herself...

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #34 on: August 03, 2021, 04:30:04 pm »
When Liberals 'enable' so called transgender people, are they respecting them or are they mocking them?
When Liberals talk to transgenders, they speak they way parents would speak to a little girl playing dress up.
"My ... aren't you pretty today?" "You are a beautiful strong woman!" It is all make-believe.

So, if someone begins to 'believe' that they are King Henry, should we force everyone to call them 'Your Highness'?
If someone begins to 'believe' that they are Jesus, should everyone refer to them as 'Lord Savior'?

The point is, in adults 'enabling' a mental disorder only makes it worse and leads to massive confusion when the person has what is called, "a moment of clarity" and realizes internally that it is all a delusion. When that breakthrough happens, just like little kids when they find out Santa Claus is not real, they will have to ask themselves, 'If this is all a delusion, then why is the world conspiring to make me believe it is true?'

He will be left with a massive sense of betrayal and confusion. And this is reflected in medical statistics. Most transgender patients regret doing it after a few years time.

Historically gender dysphoria was treated as a mental condition, as it should be. A woman thinking she is a man trapped in a woman's body, or a man who thinks he is a woman trapped in a man's body, is no different than all the women who think they are a cat trapped in a woman's body or all the dozens of people who think they are the incarnation of Jesus Christ. It is simply a mental disorder which should be treated as such. It should not be enabled or celebrated as the Liberals insist on the entire world.

No more words are needed.  Well done!   :hands:  @ 240B
« Last Edit: August 03, 2021, 04:31:00 pm by LegalAmerican »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #35 on: August 03, 2021, 04:42:08 pm »

@240B

Ahhh,but if they did that,the loons wouldn't be able to vote Dim or make campaign contributions from their rubber rooms.

Never fear,once the left takes over those people will be turned into fertilizer.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #36 on: August 04, 2021, 03:52:28 am »
Sam posted:
"I have argued separately on this board that the judiciary has failed the American people by basing its decisions on perverse reasoning and distortions of the plain meaning of written language."

This is off-topic, but you're right.
The time is coming (or is it already here?) for both elected officials and ordinary people to begin a "mass disobedience" of the judicial system, which has gone almost completely off the rails in this country.

In the words of Nancy Reagan, the time has come to "just say NO!" to judges' bad decisions and orders that defy reality and common sense (as well as "common law").

Want to see a REAL "second American Revolution"?
That's one way it'll begin...

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #37 on: August 04, 2021, 05:28:21 am »
Sam posted:
"I have argued separately on this board that the judiciary has failed the American people by basing its decisions on perverse reasoning and distortions of the plain meaning of written language."

This is off-topic, but you're right.
The time is coming (or is it already here?) for both elected officials and ordinary people to begin a "mass disobedience" of the judicial system, which has gone almost completely off the rails in this country.

In the words of Nancy Reagan, the time has come to "just say NO!" to judges' bad decisions and orders that defy reality and common sense (as well as "common law").

Want to see a REAL "second American Revolution"?
That's one way it'll begin...
The quiet, calm, well mannered civil disobedience that brought down the Canadian Long Gun Registry (>50% noncompliance--people just didn't do it) will be effective against many edicts. That does not mean the totalitarians won't try to "make examples" of some people, and it is likely some will even die as a result of that, but if the rest still fail to comply, then what? Is the government stupid enough to declare war on its own citizens?

C S Lewis

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #38 on: August 04, 2021, 02:05:28 pm »
Joe wrote:
"That does not mean the totalitarians won't try to "make examples" of some people, and it is likely some will even die as a result of that, but if the rest still fail to comply, then what? Is the government stupid enough to declare war on its own citizens?"

Just wait.
You ain't seen nuttin' yet...

(Fishrrman fearless prediction: if they are existentially threatened, the communists will someday use nukes against "their own people"...)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #39 on: August 04, 2021, 03:48:27 pm »
The quiet, calm, well mannered civil disobedience that brought down the Canadian Long Gun Registry (>50% noncompliance--people just didn't do it) will be effective against many edicts. That does not mean the totalitarians won't try to "make examples" of some people, and it is likely some will even die as a result of that, but if the rest still fail to comply, then what? Is the government stupid enough to declare war on its own citizens?

@Smokin Joe

Oh,they did that long ago. They just didn't formalize it yet because so many Americans are armed,especially in the south and the west,that they are still afraid of swinging from lamp posts if they make a formal declaration of total control at this point.

Make no mistake about it,though. That IS the ULTIMATE goal of the DNC,and too many RINO traitors in the RNC.