Author Topic: White House Dismisses Unwanted Touching Allegations Against Joe Biden as ‘Heavily Litigated’  (Read 188 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
White House Dismisses Unwanted Touching Allegations Against Joe Biden as ‘Heavily Litigated’

Charlie Spiering 4 Aug 2021

The White House dismissed Wednesday the idea of an independent investigation into women’s allegations against President Joe Biden of inappropriate touching or actions.

The New York Post’s Stephen Nelson asked press secretary Jen Psaki during the daily press briefing if the White House would support an investigation into allegations from female Secret Service agents complaining of Biden skinny dipping at his pool in front of them when he was vice president and allegations of sexual assault by one of his former Senate aides Tara Reade.

Psaki dismissed the idea of an investigation, claiming the allegations were already “heavily litigated” during the 2020 presidential campaign.

In 2020, President Joe Biden adamantly denied Reade’s claims leading many corporate media outlets to drop the story. Some outlets even wrote opposition research articles against Reade to question her credibility.

“I understand you are eager to come back to it,” Psaki replied to Nelson.

Psaki reiterated Biden’s support for women who felt mistreated by men in politics.

“The president has been clear and outspoken about the importance of women being respected and having their voices heard and being allowed to tell their stories and people treating them with respect,” she said.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/08/04/white-house-dismisses-unwanted-touching-allegations-against-joe-biden-as-heavily-litigated/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
heavily litigated?

Doesn't the term mean "to decide and settle in a court of law"

Did I miss Joe having his day in court?
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
REMEMBER HER? Girl Who Was Touched By Biden In Viral Video is All Grown Up, Confirms Biden Groped Her, Pinched Her Nipple

Back in 2015, Joe Biden went viral after he was video taped groping Senator Steve Daines’ niece on C-Span while meeting with his family for his swearing-in ceremony.

The girl, Maria Piacesi who was only eight years old at the time, was filmed standing in front of then Vice President Biden as he ran his hands up and down her upper body.

more
https://trendingpolitics.com/remember-her-girl-who-was-touched-by-biden-in-viral-video-is-all-grown-up-says-biden-pinched-her-nipple-crugg/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
heavily litigated?

They misspelled "Skated away."  (On the thin ice of a new day)
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

Well, do you ever get the feeling
That the story's too damn real
And in the present tense?

:beer:

Offline skeeter

Meanwhile back in the year one... when Grandpa Badfinger was a freshman congressman.

Offline Wingnut

Gov Cuomo came into office to grab ass and kill the elderly, and he is all out of the elderly.
Biden came into office to grope small children and kill the economy, and he is all out of small children.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
With democrats much running a one party government, foreigners, molesters, slavers are now having a field day, advancing America towards being a third world nation.

Of course, this is so much better than Trump being in office, right NeverTrumpers?
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions