Author Topic: Meghan McCain explains how DeSantis would destroy Kamala in 2024  (Read 285 times)

Offline libertybele

I'm not so sure having McCain on your side is a good thing.  I also wonder if she is suggesting DeSantis because she's definitely not in Trump's corner.  I wonder if she's given any thought to a fair election process??

Meghan McCain explains how DeSantis would destroy Kamala in 2024

Meghan McCain leaves "The View" this Friday, but the outgoing co-host for the daytime talk show is making the most of her way out the door.

On Monday she projected a landslide win for the Republican presidential candidate in a hypothetical 2024 election race that’d have Vice President Kamala Harris teeing off against Florida Governor Ron DeSantis.

Meghan’s response was inspired by the newest polling which showed Harris being the most unpopular vice president since the 1970s. The issue of immigration being said to explain why.

"Ron DeSantis would put her in the ground," McCain said about Kamala’s prospects in that 2024 outcome.

For one, she believes Harris "stumbled when she was running for President. She dropped out before Iowa. She was a very early dropout. She wasn’t resonating with voters way before President Biden was elected."..............

https://www.conservativereview.com/watch-meghan-mccain-explains-how-desantis-would-destroy-kamala-in-2024-2654393653.html
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline LottieDah

Re: Meghan McCain explains how DeSantis would destroy Kamala in 2024
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2021, 02:49:20 am »
Sponge Bob Squarepants can destroy Kamala in 2024.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2021, 02:55:34 am »
So is this a wink-wink nod-nod that she's a DeSantis fan?

Lately I've gotten the impression Meghan has gotten more conservative in her old age.
The Republic is lost.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2021, 03:19:06 am »
My autistic son would destroy Kamala Harris

She is the poster child on what happens when you choose gender and race over competence and ability

Keep in mind that her dismal poll numbers are in an  environment of extreme media protection and cheerleading
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2021, 05:35:00 am »
McCain is an idiot, on a good day.

Harris will NEVER be the Democommie candidate.  8 years as VP would not prepare her, nor 8,000 years.  Another flaming idiot!!!

And if Trump runs, DeSantis will not go up against him.

Offline bilo

« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2021, 04:30:22 pm »
McCain is an idiot, on a good day.

Harris will NEVER be the Democommie candidate.  8 years as VP would not prepare her, nor 8,000 years.  Another flaming idiot!!!

And if Trump runs, DeSantis will not go up against him.

Exactly right!

If Trump decides not to run, I would like to see DeSantis run.

Of course we are hoping that we will have free and fair elections by then. I'm not so sure that's the case.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2021, 11:34:11 pm »
"Meghan McCain explains how DeSantis would destroy Kamala in 2024"

Not if the dem-communists have their "underground election apparati" up-and-running effectively in the contested states...

Offline libertybele

« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2021, 11:38:18 pm »
So is this a wink-wink nod-nod that she's a DeSantis fan?

Lately I've gotten the impression Meghan has gotten more conservative in her old age.

I'm not sure she's more conservative, I just think she would like anyone but Trump and DeSantis seems to be the GOP poster child for now.

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.