Author Topic: Biden calls on Cuomo to resign after bombshell sexual harassment report  (Read 269 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
CNBC
By Christina Wilkie
PUBLISHED TUE, AUG 3 20214:48 PM EDT
  • President Joe Biden called on Democratic New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo to resign Tuesday, following a report that said Cuomo sexually harassed 11 women.
  • “He should resign,” Biden told reporters at the White House.
  • [Asked whether Cuomo should be removed from office if he refuses to resign, Biden said, “I understand the state legislature may decide to impeach, I do not know that for a fact.”
(more)
https://www.cnbc.com/2021/08/03/biden-calls-on-cuomo-to-resign-after-bombshell-sexual-harassment-report.html
« Last Edit: August 04, 2021, 03:42:14 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline corbe

Re: Biden calls on Cuomo to resign after bombshell sexual harassment report
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2021, 03:52:19 pm »
10 Disgusting Details From the Andrew Cuomo Sexual Harassment Report

Liberal sex icon said his ideal girlfriend was someone who 'can handle pain'

Andrew Stiles • August 3, 2021 4:21 pm

Gov. Andrew Cuomo (D., N.Y.) violated federal and state laws by sexually harassing multiple women during his time in office, the New York attorney general's office announced on Tuesday.

The findings, detailed in a 165-page report, were the result of a five-month investigation in response to numerous allegations of inappropriate conduct against the governor. It's worth noting that Cuomo, aka the "Luv Guv," was praised by journalists and other liberals as an ethical sex icon in the early days of the COVID-19 pandemic.

Cuomo responded by once again denouncing his female accusers as liars. "The facts are much different than have been portrayed" in the attorney general's report, he said. "I never touched anybody inappropriately or made inappropriate sexual advances."

The governor went on to suggest that the accusations contained in the report were based on "generational or cultural perspectives that I didn't know about" and suggested his accusers were either seeking attention or had "heard things that I quite simply just didn't say."

As you might expect, the report contains a number of alarming revelations about Cuomo's behavior. Here are ten of the most disgusting details, in no particular order.

1) Stop and frisky

The report includes corroborated allegations from a woman identified as "Trooper #1" who was transferred to the governor's Protective Service Unit at Cuomo's request. She testified that the governor made a series of unwanted advances, including "running his hand across her stomach, from her belly button to her right hip, while she held a door open for him at an event," as well as "running his finger down her back, from the top of her neck down her spine to the middle of her back, saying ‘hey, you,' while she was standing in front of him in an elevator." Gross.

2) Call me daddy

<..snip..>

https://freebeacon.com/politics/andrew-cuomo-sexual-harassment/
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2021, 04:00:29 pm »
This is Biden's gang giving the press the greenlight to crucify Cuomo.
Once the American media unleashes their 'dogs of war' Cuomo will be ripped to shreds.
Also, this will reopen the nursing home scandal which the Democrats had successfully buried before this.
And it couldn't happen to a nicer Communist.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2021, 04:07:01 pm »
Tara Reed unavailable for comment?

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2021, 04:14:58 pm »
You first, Joe.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2021, 04:54:25 pm »
You first, Joe.

@dfwgator

Slow Joe would first have to get parental permission to name his lust bunnies.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2021, 08:44:11 pm »
Joe is supporting this because it will direct the medias attention to Guido Cuomo and away from his stumble bum Presidency
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2021, 10:38:46 pm »
Joe is supporting this because it will direct the medias attention to Guido Cuomo and away from his stumble bum Presidency

@Wingnut

Well,about all Joe is qualifed to do is wear one of those Alfred Newman "What,ME worry" tshirts.

His handlers do all the worrying. A LOT of worrying.

But not about this because the majority of the voters get ALL their news from CBS,ABC,or NBC,and they just flat ain't going to report anything negative about him.

Yeah,there are news organizations that do report this stuff,but Steve and Sally Sixpack never view them.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2021, 03:55:26 am »
Cuomo and his brother are being thrown under the bus.  Both may get the boot soon.

Cuomo should face mass murder charges for his extreme incompetence.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2021, 04:04:32 am »
C mon, this is entitlement of democrats time.  Coumo is slick willy and the female State Trooper is Monica Lewinsky..  Just a bimbo eruption and as it was about sex, ITS NOBODIES BUSINESS. Don't people remember bill and hill laid the ground work for this, its all about democrats white privilege for one party rule now!  Is this the land of amnesiacs now? 
As long as Trump was defeated, nothing else matters, Remember ?  I sure do!
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions