Author Topic: Why I Refuse to Be Vaccinated  (Read 4178 times)

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Why I Refuse to Be Vaccinated
« Reply #175 on: August 09, 2021, 05:14:44 pm »
I say, vaccine. GIVES you the covid and MAKES you sick.
     Booster shots, I case you didn't die, with the first dose.

I think it could be more nefarious than that.  It's possible the effects of the first vaccine is to make everybody susceptible to other infections, requiring a never-ending string of booster shots to fix what they deliberately broke.  That's a recipe for governmental control of a mass population the likes of which we'd never imagined before....a government controlled fatal addiction.

People who refuse the vax, and stick to it, will be able to handle the "new diseases" with aplomb.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #176 on: August 09, 2021, 05:16:30 pm »
AP is reporting that the US military will require all troops to take the C-19 vaccine by 15 September.

9999hair out0000 9999hair out0000

You called it, as I expected you were correct, given your background with these Princes.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #177 on: August 09, 2021, 05:19:17 pm »
You have gone insane......

I will be kinder to you.  I SAY, you have gone INTO...DENIAL.  I don't speak P.C.  I just get to the direct truth.  No massaging it, to make you 'feel' better.  That is the bottom line.  Population decrease.  BILL GATES.  You are being foolish.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #178 on: August 09, 2021, 05:20:58 pm »
I think it could be more nefarious than that.  It's possible the effects of the first vaccine is to make everybody susceptible to other infections, requiring a never-ending string of booster shots to fix what they deliberately broke.  That's a recipe for governmental control of a mass population the likes of which we'd never imagined before....a government controlled fatal addiction.

People who refuse the vax, and stick to it, will be able to handle the "new diseases" with aplomb.

Excellent.   :thumbsup:

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #179 on: August 09, 2021, 05:28:43 pm »
9999hair out0000 9999hair out0000

You called it, as I expected you were correct, given your background with these Princes.

I wish they'd prove me wrong sometimes.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #180 on: August 09, 2021, 05:29:38 pm »
I say, vaccine. GIVES you the covid and MAKES you sick.
     Booster shots, I case you didn't die, with the first dose.

:laugh:    :beer:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #181 on: August 09, 2021, 05:37:58 pm »
Watch the short video linked above @catfish1957

I just figured it out by myself with listening and watching outcomes.  I cut to the chase. COMMON SENSE.

But thank you for the back up.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #182 on: August 09, 2021, 05:43:12 pm »
Or with the natural immunities we always had.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #183 on: August 09, 2021, 05:45:14 pm »

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #184 on: August 09, 2021, 05:46:32 pm »

:bingo:   Getting better and better!   

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #185 on: August 09, 2021, 11:45:39 pm »
My Rep may as well be a Dem. He's got a Liberty Score of 48.  We may be a Red State...but as far as representation in DC...with the exception of Paul and Massie...we're Red In Name Only.

My Rep is a Dem.  Even worse, she lives in Tennessee.  And even with all that, the Georgia GOP can't field a decent candidate to win this Republican-leaning district.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline libertybele

« Reply #186 on: August 10, 2021, 12:02:30 am »

I couldn't agree more. Build up your immunity as much as possible; take daily a good probiotic (Renew Life or Garden of Life) multi-vitamin with zinc, and herbals (ginger, peppermint, turmeric).  Have Elderberry on hand should you start to feel ill.

There is also Airborne Vitamin C and Immune Support Supplement, it contains a unique Vitamin, Mineral & Herbal blend that helps support your immune system. It is high in antioxidants (Vitamins A C E) and contains Zinc, Selenium, Manganese & Magnesium. 

You can also get Airborne with Elderberry as well.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #187 on: August 10, 2021, 05:10:12 am »
Dr. Dan Stock on virology and immunology treatments.
85,654 viewsAug 8, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwlWwy-PrGo&t=3s

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #188 on: August 10, 2021, 12:35:57 pm »
85,654 viewsAug 8, 2021

Wow, this guy nails it!  Thanks for posting.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
« Reply #189 on: August 10, 2021, 01:03:11 pm »
85,654 viewsAug 8, 2021

This was really good stuff. I pray that there are numerous other REAL doctors who agree and will have the courage of their convictions.
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #190 on: August 10, 2021, 01:40:46 pm »
 :yowsa:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #191 on: August 10, 2021, 08:25:29 pm »
https://faculty.utrgv.edu/eleftherios.gkioulekas/zelenko/index.html

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1CBYLPbxzf0vgi6IRg5Ay6kGwAYX3uVjGS8n0SzQbSAs/edit

And why were no results ever posted for this clinical trial over a year ago?
https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/record/NCT04468139

(You'd think if it was a failure to find a treatment the government would say so.)
« Last Edit: August 10, 2021, 08:38:12 pm by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline libertybele

« Reply #192 on: August 10, 2021, 08:58:13 pm »
https://faculty.utrgv.edu/eleftherios.gkioulekas/zelenko/index.html

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1CBYLPbxzf0vgi6IRg5Ay6kGwAYX3uVjGS8n0SzQbSAs/edit

And why were no results ever posted for this clinical trial over a year ago?
https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/record/NCT04468139

(You'd think if it was a failure to find a treatment the government would say so.)

Interesting.  I take quercetin along with a multi-vitamin (containing A, C, D, zinc) already.  I should be good to go!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline art.prout

« Reply #193 on: August 10, 2021, 09:44:20 pm »
85,654 viewsAug 8, 2021

Excellent video, thank you for posting it!

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #194 on: August 10, 2021, 10:39:01 pm »
Interesting.  I take quercetin along with a multi-vitamin (containing A, C, D, zinc) already.  I should be good to go!
Yep! You should.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis