Author Topic: Derek Hunter: Pervy Cuomo Isn’t Going Anywhere  (Read 85 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Derek Hunter: Pervy Cuomo Isn’t Going Anywhere
« on: August 05, 2021, 02:26:01 pm »
Pervy Cuomo Isn’t Going Anywhere
Derek Hunter

Posted: Aug 05, 2021 12:01 AM

Hey ladies, Governor Cuomo is single and ready to mingle…

It was big news on Tuesday, but it’s not Tuesday anymore. It’s Thursday, and by the weekend, any push to remove grabby, groping Governor Andrew Cuomo of New York will be completely memory-holed by the left. So if you were thinking that grabbing subordinates' butts or boobs was a surefire way to exile in the Democrat Party…you haven’t been paying attention. There really isn’t anything for which they’ll hold their own accountable, unless it ultimately benefits them in the immediate, and holding Cuomo answerable for his actions does not.

Former Democrat Governor of Louisiana Edwin Edwards famously joked with reporters before one of his elections that “The only way I can lose this election is if I'm caught in bed with either a dead girl or a live boy.” He wasn’t caught with either and won, though he was eventually convicted on 17 counts of corruption and did some time.

Things were different then, way back in late 1990s and early 2000s. Back then, Democrats couldn’t count on uniform party loyalty to look past anything anyone of them did. Believe it or not, there were many Democrats who were critical of former President Bill Clinton committing perjury and obstructing justice, at least at the start. By the time Clinton and the gang dragged out the process with lies and distractions, the party did get back in line and was uniform.

more
https://townhall.com/columnists/derekhunter/2021/08/05/pervy-cuomo-isnt-going-anywhere-n2593595
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Derek Hunter: Pervy Cuomo Isn’t Going Anywhere
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2021, 05:59:30 pm »
I hope Hunter is correct, and Mr. Nipple Stud survives the sex allegations. As long as he remains in office, his mass geriatricide is still on the table, along with the other Governors with blood on their hands.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: