Author Topic: 'The Mandates Are Coming': Fauci Says Full FDA Approval Will Inspire A Flood Of Vaccine Requirements  (Read 206 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
'The Mandates Are Coming': Fauci Says Full FDA Approval Will Inspire A Flood Of Vaccine Requirements

Melanie Wilcox
Contributor
August 07, 2021 1:05 PM ET

Dr. Anthony Fauci said Friday that businesses and schools across the country will issue a “flood” of vaccine mandates as soon as the Food and Drug Administration issues full approval for the COVID-19 vaccine.

“Organizations, enterprises, universities, colleges that have been reluctant to mandate at the local level will feel much more confident,” Fauci told USA Today.

https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1423845275798413313

more
https://dailycaller.com/2021/08/07/fauci-fda-approval-coronavirus-vaccines-inspire-mandates/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

King Fauci speaks again.  9999hair out0000
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Believe it or not this is good news. This will certainly have a negative impact on Democrat candidates in the midterms. Big time!
Even Democrats are fed up with all these new Democrat dictators which have popped up in the last few months.

The Fauci clown can 'mandate' anything he wants to. That is not an issue.

The problem is in enforcing his stupid mandates. He may get spotty enforcement from a few far-Left businesses, but most people don't give a damn about Fauci or what he wants to force on America. Especially since King Fauci and the CDC keep telling us that vaccines make no difference.

Why would he 'mandate' a vaccine which the CDC has declared does not work? And Fauci himself has said that vaccinated people will be treated no differently than unvaccinated people. So what the hell man? Why take the risk of some untested emergency vaccine?

I'm going to use force of government to make you take this shot which has been proven dangerous to some people, and which will not prevent you from catching or spreading Covid. Great Job King Fauci! All Hail Fauci - the self declared King of Covid!

This really will be Great for the midterms.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2021, 12:04:18 am by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline libertybele

Believe it or not this is good news. This will certainly have a negative impact on Democrat candidates in the midterms. Big time!
Even Democrats are fed up with all these new Democrat dictators which have popped up in the last few months.

The Fauci clown can 'mandate' anything he wants to. That is not an issue.

The problem is in enforcing his stupid mandates. He may get spotty enforcement from a few far-Left businesses, but most people don't give a damn about Fauci or what he wants to force on America. Especially since King Fauci and the CDC keep telling us that vaccines make no difference.

Why would he 'mandate' a vaccine which the CDC has declared does not work? And Fauci himself has said that vaccinated people will be treated no differently than unvaccinated people. So what the hell man? Why take the risk of some untested emergency vaccine?

I'm going to use force of government to make you take this shot which has been proven dangerous to some people, and which will not prevent you from catching or spreading Covid. Great Job King Fauci! All Hail Fauci - the self declared King of Covid!

This really will be Great for the midterms.

I wish I could share your optimism in this matter. I see this as a lot of the country was scared into getting the vaccine, the MSM continues to report how deadly and how widespread the virus is.  People are shutting others out that haven't gotten the vaccine. A huge push has been made for FDA approval. One way or another we ALL will be forced into getting the vaccine.

I see it as the MSM and the DEMS will applaud this, especially since it is being proclaimed that it is Trump supporters who are refusing to get the vaccine and causing the virus to spread.

As for the midterms ... ballot integrity is everything.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Victoria33

Covid is neither Democrat nor Republican.  It is ridiculous to combine a killer virus with a political party and try to destroy the one man, Fauci, who was at the beginning trying to determine what the future of this virus might be.  As he found out more as the disease progressed, he made new statements to inform the public.

Some said he gave different directions than he did months before - that is true when the disease changed.  There is no way he could automatically know what a new disease would do a month after that.  Now, write your usual "crap" and call Fauci names.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
I wish I could share your optimism in this matter. I see this as a lot of the country was scared into getting the vaccine, the MSM continues to report how deadly and how widespread the virus is.  People are shutting others out that haven't gotten the vaccine. A huge push has been made for FDA approval. One way or another we ALL will be forced into getting the vaccine.

I see it as the MSM and the DEMS will applaud this, especially since it is being proclaimed that it is Trump supporters who are refusing to get the vaccine and causing the virus to spread.

As for the midterms ... ballot integrity is everything.
The Democrat gimps in the MSM and Dem politicians applaud and cheer every time King Fauci has a bowel movement. They have to. Their jobs depend on them walking the Party line.

But average everyday Democrats are as tired of all the Covid bullshit as you and me. They want to have parties. They want to go to the park and the beach just like anyone else. The more crap Fauci piles on them, the more pissed off they will be come the election.

The majority of the people not getting the vaccine are not White Trump supporters. They are minorities and Democrat zen seeking, vegan, crystal wearing, health nuts. The Democrats are about to find that out very soon.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline libertybele

Covid is neither Democrat nor Republican.  It is ridiculous to combine a killer virus with a political party and try to destroy the one man, Fauci, who was at the beginning trying to determine what the future of this virus might be.  As he found out more as the disease progressed, he made new statements to inform the public.

Some said he gave different directions than he did months before - that is true when the disease changed.  There is no way he could automatically know what a new disease would do a month after that.  Now, write your usual "crap" and call Fauci names.

You are exactly correct that this virus knows no party. However, Fauci was head of the research in Wahun during the Obama administration and Obama shut that research down in fear of a pandemic. Fauci somehow during the Trump administration began funding the research in Wahun again. I've never been able to find out why and or how he became once again affiliated with the research.

Yes, there's a lot of uncertainty about the virus and perhaps some hype. Fauci may be an expert in his field but I also believe he is privy to what actually happened in Wuhan and is marching to the drums of Biden & company as I believe that the virus was purposefully released. Yes, that is absolutely horrible and I know you don't agree with that.

Regardless of my feelings about Fauci, he really has no authority over this country period. Yet he remains dictatorial in regards to this virus.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2021, 01:19:47 am by libertybele »