Author Topic: So what happened?  (Read 1889 times)

Online rustynail

Re: So what happened?
« Reply #25 on: August 04, 2021, 06:06:17 pm »
That's an external search.  I was referring to a search from FeceBook's search bar.
Reading for comprehension, a fading art? (my bad)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #26 on: August 04, 2021, 06:10:11 pm »
I do have a personal account on FB...I will post updates there if/when we ever go down again :whistle:

https://www.facebook.com/nancy.milam.3/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #27 on: August 04, 2021, 06:20:01 pm »
I do have a personal account on FB...I will post updates there if/when we ever go down again :whistle:

It works. I was surprised. Was sure the fascist BigTech would have banned you personally as well as your website.
Anyway, that is where I will go next time.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #28 on: August 04, 2021, 06:31:37 pm »
It works. I was surprised. Was sure the fascist BigTech would have banned you personally as well as your website.
Anyway, that is where I will go next time.

When you consider we used a third-party website to auto-post links to all New Topics on the Briefing Room Bookface, they probably found a great deal to object to in our content.  I shut that off right before Myst nuked the page.  Frankly I'm surprised they did not just cancel our page.  I think they left it up so they could DDOS us with spambots again.

Bass already caught them doing that.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #29 on: August 04, 2021, 06:45:39 pm »
When you consider we used a third-party website to auto-post links to all New Topics on the Briefing Room Bookface, they probably found a great deal to object to in our content.

Well of course. I would say that 50% or more of Republicans would object to the content on TBR, much more far-Left fascists.

Automating posts on FB is not a very good idea. Control should be maintained.
There should always be a moderator deciding what goes to a major global site, and what stays in house.
But, I suppose it does not matter now.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #30 on: August 04, 2021, 06:47:48 pm »
I posted on our now defunct FB account....I didn't realize at first that no one could see it...apparently what we post here are untruths

@mystery-ak
FWIW, I saw your post... And had no trouble finding your Faceboot page via StartPage search.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #31 on: August 04, 2021, 06:50:49 pm »

Technically, we should probably all represent on MeWe and Parler... And right now, if there is a public space least likely to censor, it would be there.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #32 on: August 04, 2021, 06:58:11 pm »
We are looking for a new server...Epik has been a disappointment.

They want to move us to a dedicated server which costs $250 a month...hey this isn't FR!

Just can't afford that.

Looking for suggestions...

Why? We can't possibly use that much bandwidth. Or are they wanting it for reliability?
The Republic is lost.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #33 on: August 04, 2021, 07:15:46 pm »
When you consider we used a third-party website to auto-post links to all New Topics on the Briefing Room Bookface, they probably found a great deal to object to in our content.

Well of course. I would say that 50% or more of Republicans would object to the content on TBR, much more far-Left fascists.

Automating posts on FB is not a very good idea. Control should be maintained.
There should always be a moderator deciding what goes to a major global site, and what stays in house.
But, I suppose it does not matter now.

There was an option to curate the feeds, but we have no staff to do it. :shrug:

I shut off all the auto-posting.  We were sending links to Twitter and Pinterest (which I never got working), and now they're all disabled.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #34 on: August 04, 2021, 07:18:49 pm »
Has anyone here heard of Vultr

https://www.vultr.com/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #35 on: August 04, 2021, 07:21:53 pm »
Technically, we should probably all represent on MeWe and Parler... And right now, if there is a public space least likely to censor, it would be there.

Our database server is the same one as Parler, for that very reason.  MeWe seems to have bandwidth issues all on their own.  BTW, dlvr, the third-party website we used for the auto-posting, does not have hooks to feed either Parler or MeWe.  That's pretty bad.
I will NOT comply.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #36 on: August 04, 2021, 07:28:38 pm »
Our database server is the same one as Parler, for that very reason.  MeWe seems to have bandwidth issues all on their own.  BTW, dlvr, the third-party website we used for the auto-posting, does not have hooks to feed either Parler or MeWe.  That's pretty bad.

Jussayin... We ought to be looking to MeWe if the site is down, rather than Faceboot. Parler rather than twitter. If we need a social media site, it ought to support liberty minded folks. That's all

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #37 on: August 04, 2021, 07:38:51 pm »
Jussayin... We ought to be looking to MeWe if the site is down, rather than Faceboot. Parler rather than twitter. If we need a social media site, it ought to support liberty minded folks. That's all

Way ahead of you:  MeWe Link for TBR
I will NOT comply.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #38 on: August 04, 2021, 07:41:06 pm »
Way ahead of you:  MeWe Link for TBR

K... Can't see nothing, because I ain't joined. Kudos all the same.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #39 on: August 04, 2021, 07:43:44 pm »

We have a Parler page, too, but it's a royal PITA to use.  They "stovepipe" everything, so it's hard for people to widely disseminate everything.
I will NOT comply.

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #40 on: August 04, 2021, 07:51:01 pm »
I just joined up. Simple

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #41 on: August 04, 2021, 07:59:27 pm »
I just joined up. Simple

Join the TBR Group, I can OK your request.
I will NOT comply.

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #42 on: August 04, 2021, 08:11:33 pm »
Join the TBR Group, I can OK your request.
Already done.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #43 on: August 04, 2021, 08:20:06 pm »
Already done.

What's your MeWe handle?
I will NOT comply.

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #44 on: August 04, 2021, 08:35:13 pm »
What's your MeWe handle?
I don't know about a handle.
Signed up with my name Joe Smith

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #45 on: August 04, 2021, 09:36:46 pm »
I don't know about a handle.
Signed up with my name Joe Smith

That's what I needed to know!  I see you, you're in the Group now.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #46 on: August 04, 2021, 10:11:25 pm »
Just some info, but...
... if you're having trouble connecting with a site (this one or any site), try going here:
https://downforeveryoneorjustme.com

It will sort things out.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #47 on: August 04, 2021, 10:45:54 pm »
Just some info, but...
... if you're having trouble connecting with a site (this one or any site), try going here:
https://downforeveryoneorjustme.com

It will sort things out.

That's a good one.
I will NOT comply.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #48 on: August 04, 2021, 11:46:04 pm »
Ok...signed up with  MeWe.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #49 on: August 04, 2021, 11:51:23 pm »
I posted on our now defunct FB account....I didn't realize at first that no one could see it...apparently what we post here are untruths

I found the page and saw your post, last evening.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.