Author Topic: FNC’s Ingraham to GOP Sen. Cassidy on Infrastructure Bill: ‘You Guys Got Played on This’  (Read 195 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
FNC’s Ingraham to GOP Sen. Cassidy on Infrastructure Bill: ‘You Guys Got Played on This’

Jeff Poor 3 Aug 2021

Monday on FNC’s “The Ingraham Angle,” host Laura Ingraham criticized Republican efforts on so-called bipartisan infrastructure legislation.

Ingraham told Cassidy that Republicans who participated “got played.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/08/03/fncs-ingraham-to-gop-sen-cassidy-on-infrastructure-bill-you-guys-got-played-on-this/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Hoodat

In any compromise between good and evil, it is only evil that can profit.

-A. Rand-
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline dfwgator

They didn't get played, they want this as bad as the Rats do.

That's why I didn't get the complaints about Trump's spending, what could he do, when the GOPe likes to spend like drunken sailors, too?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
In a rare moment, Ingraham gets it.  And Cassidy doesn't give a rip about being played.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

That's why I didn't get the complaints about Trump's spending, what could he do, when the GOPe likes to spend like drunken sailors, too?

Tying Trump to the people who spent his entire term trying to get rid of him is too much fun.

We are to believe that Trump and the RINOs were at each others throat about everything except the drunken sailor spending.  That seems to be intellectual laziness to my pea brain.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline skeeter

Some still think provoking trump supporters is jolly good fun.

And it’s a mistake believing the republicans are being played. They’ve received that benefit of a doubt for far too long.