Author Topic: POLL: 77% Of Wyomingites Won’t Vote For Liz Cheney  (Read 497 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
POLL: 77% Of Wyomingites Won’t Vote For Liz Cheney
« on: August 01, 2021, 12:52:11 am »
Cheney in trouble: 77% GOP would not reelect, 53% call her ‘liberal’
by Paul Bedard, Washington Secrets Columnist |
 | July 30, 2021 03:12 PM

Embattled Rep. Liz Cheney’s position on charges President Donald Trump played a role in the Jan. 6 Capitol riot has not turned around her negative ratings back home in Wyoming, and now she’s on the verge of losing her reelection.

In polling data provided to Secrets, just 23% of regular primary Republicans plan to vote for her, 77% said they won’t.

And as bad, her image as a conservative like her father, former Vice President Dick Cheney, has also been hurt. In the McLaughlin & Associates survey, 53% described her as liberal, and only 26% labeled her conservative.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/washington-secrets/cheney-in-trouble-77-gop-would-not-reelect-53-call-her-liberal
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

Re: POLL: 77% Of Wyomingites Won’t Vote For Liz Cheney
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2021, 01:22:01 am »
I wonder how many liberals will vote for her??
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2021, 01:33:55 am »
I wonder how many liberals will vote for her??

There ain't enough. Not in Wyoming.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2021, 07:57:02 am »
There ain't enough. Not in Wyoming.
Trump got nearly 70% of the vote in Wyoming. Cheney attacked Trump and voted for impeachment. Stick a fork in her, she's done.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2021, 02:23:56 pm »
Trump got nearly 70% of the vote in Wyoming. Cheney attacked Trump and voted for impeachment. Stick a fork in her, she's done.

Cheney is a big name in Wyoming politics. Just like McCain in AZ... Cheney owns the machinery.

But I think you're right. All them Wyoming cow folk got their 'Oh hell no' on... And political power won't matter a lick.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2021, 04:18:20 pm »
Cheney is a big name in Wyoming politics. Just like McCain in AZ... Cheney owns the machinery.

But I think you're right. All them Wyoming cow folk got their 'Oh hell no' on... And political power won't matter a lick.

That sounds right to me.  She ought to do a Jeffy Flake and retire from Congress in '22.  He may be a sack of poop, but he did know an impossible hill to climb when he sees one.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2021, 04:32:34 pm »
She's all about running for the GOP Nomination in 2024.   The GOPe love her and will support her.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2021, 04:48:54 pm »
She's all about running for the GOP Nomination in 2024.   The GOPe love her and will support her.

She would have to survive 2022 first. 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2021, 04:50:16 pm »
When you do a full quisling and parrot the Dem talking points in one of their Soviet style show trials, what do you expect?
The Republic is lost.