Author Topic: BREAKING: Biden Regime Says Federal Government Will Impose ‘Requirements’ on Unvaccinated, Including  (Read 521 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
BREAKING: Biden Regime Says Federal Government Will Impose ‘Requirements’ on Unvaccinated, Including Masks, Social Distancing
"If you want to do business with the federal government, get your workers vaccinated."
by Jack Hadfield   
August 2, 2021

The Biden White House Coronavirus Response Director has said that the federal government will impose requirements on anyone unvaccinated who works for them, including masks, social distancing, and travel restrictions.

Last week, the Biden administration, in an effort to encourage people to take the vaccine, encouraged state and local governments to give $100 to people to take it. Jeff Zients, who succeeded Deborah Birx as Coronavirus Response Director for the White House when the Biden administration took office this year, spoke during a press conference with Anthony Fauci and CDC Director Rochelle Walensky, and said that “if financial incentives like these help us get more shots in arms, then we should use them.”

https://twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1422295979110305792

more
https://nationalfile.com/breaking-biden-regime-says-federal-government-will-impose-requirements-on-unvaccinated-including-masks-social-distancing/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
If the vaccine was proven safe...
If the vaccine was proved to prevent Covid...
Then the government would not have to 'force' it on the population at gunpoint.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
According to the scuttlebutt, the order to lock the country down is coming next week.  Democrat Governors (and RINOs like mine) will execute the Biteme plan to lock the country down again.  I'd be shorting stocks like mad right now.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline skeeter

According to the scuttlebutt, the order to lock the country down is coming next week.  Democrat Governors (and RINOs like mine) will execute the Biteme plan to lock the country down again.  I'd be shorting stocks like mad right now.
China is "locking down" some districts now as well. Not because of deaths, btw, those are still declining. Just cases. Seems to me Biden and the Chicoms are working together.

Offline libertybele

China is "locking down" some districts now as well. Not because of deaths, btw, those are still declining. Just cases. Seems to me Biden and the Chicoms are working together.

They have been. The Biden's have had financial ties with the Chinese for awhile ... the pandemic was planned .... the rest as they say is history.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

As the young'uns say, DUH!!!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline skeeter

They have been. The Biden's have had financial ties with the Chinese for awhile ... the pandemic was planned .... the rest as they say is history.
Yeah, but this is official US policy. The US government is in partnership with the Chicoms to clown the American people.

Maybe I shouldn't be surprised, but somehow I still am.

Offline Hoodat

Standing by and doing nothing while others steal elections has consequences.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline libertybele

Standing by and doing nothing while others steal elections has consequences.

888high58888
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Victoria33

@Cyber Liberty

Gov. Abbott has said Texas will not shut down again.
Isn't this up to the states?  Biden can shut down federal entities, but not states, isn't that so?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@Cyber Liberty

Gov. Abbott has said Texas will not shut down again.
Isn't this up to the states?  Biden can shut down federal entities, but not states, isn't that so?

That's true, theoretically, but this crew in charge is famous for flouting the laws and Constitution.  Besides, there are too many RINO Governors (a camp Abbott is clearly not a part of!) willing to do the dirty work for Uncle Joe.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline skeeter

That's true, theoretically, but this crew in charge is famous for flouting the laws and Constitution.  Besides, there are too many RINO Governors (a camp Abbott is clearly not a part of!) willing to do the dirty work for Uncle Joe.
In an ordinary election season complying with a federal order like this would be a bullet to the head of Greasy Gavin's political career, with the recall looming. But given the current environment I'm afraid it's the rat's strategy for victory - again.

Offline art.prout

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I have thought his handlers (for whoever they nominated) were working with the Chinese, colluding and coordinating this whole sh*tshow.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online rustynail

Are they going to stop direct deposit of Social Security payments to the unvaccinated?

Offline Hoodat

Are they going to stop direct deposit of Social Security payments to the unvaccinated?

Only if you are above retirement age.  For the 30% of Social Security recipients who are below age 59, no such restriction will be put in place.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Only if you are above retirement age.  For the 30% of Social Security recipients who are below age 59, no such restriction will be put in place.

LOL!  I see what you did there....
I will NOT comply.