Author Topic: Missouri Gov. Mike Parson Pardons Mark and Patricia McCloskey  (Read 381 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Missouri Gov. Mike Parson Pardons Mark and Patricia McCloskey
« on: August 04, 2021, 12:44:19 pm »
Missouri Gov. Mike Parson Pardons Mark and Patricia McCloskey

AWR Hawkins 3 Aug 2021

Missouri Gov. Mike Parson (R) announced Tuesday that he pardoned Mark and Patricia McCloskey, the St. Louis couple that gained national attention after pointing guns at protesters on June 28, 2020.

On July 19, 2020, Breitbart News reported Gov. Parson pledged to pardon the McCloskeys if they were prosecuted for their actions.

The Hill noted Parson saying he believed the McCloskeys “did what they legally should do.”

Parson added, “A mob does not have the right to charge your property. They had every right to protect themselves.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/08/03/mccloskey-pardon-mike-parson-armed-st-louis/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Re: Missouri Gov. Mike Parson Pardons Mark and Patricia McCloskey
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2021, 12:45:05 pm »
Good.

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2021, 12:53:54 pm »
Very good news!
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2021, 02:03:10 pm »
A man of his word.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2021, 02:24:43 pm »
Kudos, Governor Parson!  A job well done.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2021, 02:32:01 pm »
Now rake that bitch Kim Gardner with a wrongful arrest lawsuit.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline unite for individuality

• I think, therefore I am... a misfit!
« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2021, 03:58:08 pm »
Now rake that bitch Kim Gardner with a wrongful arrest lawsuit.

The legal term is "malicious prosecution."
If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion,
mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind.
   -- John Stuart Mill

Here are the 10 RINOs who voted to impeach Trump on Jan. 13, 2021 - NEVER forget!
WY  Liz Cheney      SC 7  Tom Rice             WA 4  Dan Newhouse    IL 16  Adam Kinzinger    OH 16  Anthony Gonzalez
MI 6  Fred Upton    WA 3  Jaime Herrera Beutler    MI 3  Peter Meijer       NY 24  John Katko       CA 21  David Valadao

Offline skeeter

« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2021, 04:23:47 pm »
I was listening to this report on Townhall News - according to the reporter the McCloskys were convicted of ‘pointing semi automatic firearms at social justice marchers’.  Lol

I was under the impression Townhall News was at least a little bit objective.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2021, 04:50:29 pm »
Even though they are,IIRC,wealthy Dims,this is good news.

Although I DO have to admit that seeing wealthy Dims that contribute to the DNC going to prison over protecting their property would most likely do more for the pro-gun movement than anything else I can think of.

People tend to not give a damn about the laws as long as they think THEY won't be prosecuted by them. Let a few of the people in their circle of acquaintances get put away in prison,and it would be a big wake-up call that would hurt the left.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline thackney

« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2021, 05:25:09 pm »
Even though they are,IIRC,wealthy Dims,this is good news.

I have doubts the are democrats.

Patricia and Mark McCloskey, the St. Louis homeowners who pointed guns at protesters earlier this summer, are scheduled to speak at the Republican National Convention next week, an aide familiar told CNN on Monday.
https://www.cnn.com/2020/08/17/politics/patricia-mark-mccloskey-rnc-st-louis-couple-guns-protesters/index.html

Patricia and Mark McCloskey, the St. Louis homeowners who pointed guns at protesters earlier this summer, are scheduled to speak at the Republican National Convention next week, an aide familiar told CNN on Monday.

News of the couple's expected appearance, first reported by the Washington Post, comes as Republicans are gearing up for an unorthodox convention, as part of efforts to energize voters during a pandemic and going into the last three months of the campaign....
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2021, 06:33:02 pm »
I have doubts the are democrats.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/08/17/politics/patricia-mark-mccloskey-rnc-st-louis-couple-guns-protesters/index.html

News of the couple's expected appearance, first reported by the Washington Post, comes as Republicans are gearing up for an unorthodox convention, as part of efforts to energize voters during a pandemic and going into the last three months of the campaign....

@thackney

Recent events may have caused them to change party affiliation. IIRC,they were reported to be Dims when this first happened.

Offline thackney

« Reply #11 on: August 04, 2021, 06:46:48 pm »
@thackney

Recent events may have caused them to change party affiliation. IIRC,they were reported to be Dims when this first happened.

They both donated money to Trump in 2016.

https://www.opensecrets.org/search?order=desc&q=Mark+McCloskey&sort=D&type=donors

https://www.opensecrets.org/search?order=desc&q=Patricia+McCloskey&sort=D&type=donors

She seemed to support only Republicans.  He sent money to both sides at times.
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #12 on: August 04, 2021, 06:51:13 pm »
They both donated money to Trump in 2016.

https://www.opensecrets.org/search?order=desc&q=Mark+McCloskey&sort=D&type=donors

https://www.opensecrets.org/search?order=desc&q=Patricia+McCloskey&sort=D&type=donors

She seemed to support only Republicans.  He sent money to both sides at times.

@thackney

LOTS of businessmen from both parties contribute to whatever party holds the power in the area where they live and do business. If they didn't,they might have permit and other problems.

It is an unfortunate cost of doing business. I know it shouldn't be that way,but it is.

Online cato potatoe

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #14 on: August 04, 2021, 09:30:23 pm »
Cori Bush threatens the McCloskeys:

https://www.foxnews.com/media/cori-bush-pardon-st-louis-couple-mccloskeys-day-will-come

Was Woke Spice directing her comments to them or the Gov who used his pardon power? 

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #15 on: August 04, 2021, 09:41:39 pm »
Was Woke Spice directing her comments to them or the Gov who used his pardon power?

No, she was threatening the McCloskeys.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online Wingnut

« Reply #16 on: August 04, 2021, 09:42:51 pm »
No, she was threatening the McCloskeys.

That is a terroristic threat and she should be arrested.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #17 on: August 04, 2021, 09:45:25 pm »
That is a terroristic threat and she should be arrested.

I'm sure Garland is already on it.   :rolling:
I will NOT comply.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #18 on: August 04, 2021, 10:28:10 pm »
Cori Bush threatens the McCloskeys:

https://www.foxnews.com/media/cori-bush-pardon-st-louis-couple-mccloskeys-day-will-come

@cato potatoe

They should go to the courthouse and file charges of making terroristic threats on her.