Author Topic: McCarthy jokes it will be hard not to 'hit' Pelosi with gavel if he becomes Speaker  (Read 155 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
McCarthy jokes it will be hard not to 'hit' Pelosi with gavel if he becomes Speaker
By Dominick Mastrangelo - 08/01/21 09:41 AM EDT

House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.) joked over the weekend that it would be hard for him not to hit Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calf.) with a gavel if the GOP wins control of the lower chamber in next year's midterm elections.

At a dinner on Saturday evening, members of Tennessee's Republican congressional delegation gave McCarthy an oversized gavel with the words "Fire Pelosi" on it.

"It will be hard not to hit her with it but I will bang it down,” McCarthy reportedly joked, according to Washington Post reporter Michael Scherer.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/house/565819-mccarthy-jokes-it-will-be-hard-not-to-hit-pelosi-with-gavel
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Not too smart Kevin!
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Like I didn't see this coming....

Rep. McCarthy facing calls to resign after reportedly joking about hitting Pelosi with gavel
Rep. Swalwell called minority leader a 'would-be assailant' of House speaker

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/mccarthy-facing-calls-to-resign-joking-about-hitting-pelosi

Kevin should know the Rats have no sense of humor...
Support the USO

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Fartwell and the usual suspects always with the faux outrage.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Cease and Desist Order from Pelosi's office by tomorrow.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline mountaineer

Has McCarthy already apologized profusely? Just once, I'd like to see someone stand up to the supposed outrage of hypocrites like Fartwell.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Well, it gave me a guffaw.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Fartwell and the usual suspects always with the faux outrage.
I think Fang Fang's Bang Bang better worry more about an investigation into his pillow talk giving away secrets to America's enemy if McCarthy becomes  Speaker. Then again McCarthy has proven repeatedly that he is more of a gelding than a stallion.