Author Topic: Anti-American Olympian Says She Will Embarrass America If She Medals to “Represent the Oppressed Peo  (Read 319 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Anti-American Olympian Says She Will Embarrass America If She Medals to “Represent the Oppressed People”

by Collin Rugg
42 minutes ago

Olympic team USA’s Gwen Berry has announced that she plans to embarrass America on the World Stage if she wins a medal at the 2020 Olympic Games in Tokyo, Japan.

Berry, who made headlines after she turned her back on the American flag at the Olympic trials, says she is ready to stage a similar protest if she wins a medal at the Tokyo Olympics.

The Daily Wire reports:

Berry made it through qualifying rounds for the hammer throw over the weekend in the event’s Group B preliminaries, earning her the ability to compete in the women’s medal round on Tuesday.

Although Berry is not expected to make it to the medal podium — she would have to defeat not only her American teammate, Brooke Anderson, but world-leading hammer throwers from China and Poland — she said, in a post-qualifier interview Saturday, that she intends to make a political statement if she does.

Berry first protested the American national anthem in international competition when she won a medal at the Pan American Games two years ago. Then, she also turned her back on the flag during her medal ceremony, earning her a fine from the Games themselves, which prohibit political demonstrations.

Berry made headlines more recently, though, after turning her back on the national anthem during the US Olympic Trials after taking the bronze medal. Berry, draped in an “activist athlete” tee-shirt, looked directly at the press during the protest, rather than turn toward the stars and stripes alongside her fellow athletes.

“I feel like I’ve earned the right to wear this uniform,” Berry said in her most recent comment on the issue while responding to criticism about her first stunt. “I’ll represent the oppressed people. That’s been my message for the last three years.”

more
https://trendingpolitics.com/anti-american-olympian-says-she-will-embarrass-america-if-she-medals-to-represent-the-oppressed-people-crugg/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Attention whore.  She has Zero chance of winning a meddle.  Hell she barely made the team with her weak ass toss.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline skeeter

Can we just ignore this waste of skin?

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Can we just ignore this waste of skin?

She's a waste of eyelashes.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Hoodat

If I were was were her coach, she would be walking home from Tokyo.

(Sorry, had an anal grammar moment)
« Last Edit: August 01, 2021, 07:55:46 pm by Hoodat »
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
If I were was were her coach, she would be walking home from Tokyo.

(Sorry, had an anal grammar moment)

After the coach pulls her from competition for conduct unbecoming. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
This is why America is not watching.
And the ones who are watching hope America loses everything.
So they won't have a platform to grandstand against America, the American Flag, and the American people.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline PeteS in CA

Don't care, she doesn't represent America.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Why is it every time she opens her mouth, I hear Stalin's voice?
The Republic is lost.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Pretty damn sure it won't be America she embarrasses. And sad to say once again I will be rooting against another athlete that USOC should never have sent.