Author Topic: Sophia Loren or Marilyn Monroe?  (Read 10321 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Re: Sophia Loren or Marilyn Monroe?
« Reply #75 on: August 28, 2021, 07:55:54 pm »
Flawless .....

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #76 on: August 29, 2021, 07:28:57 pm »

Sophia Loren
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #77 on: August 29, 2021, 09:54:24 pm »

Sophia Loren

@DCPatriot

Sophia. It is ALWAYS going to be Sophia. She is impossibly perfect in every respect. Even if you are a blind man that voice alone will make you dizzy from the sudden loss of oxygen to the brain,and if you can look into those eyes,you are lost.

There MIGHT be something she couldn't talk me into doing,even at my advanced age,but I have no idea what it would be. All she would have to do is say my name,and follow it with whatever it was she wanted,and if I didn't faint dead away,I would stand there bobbing my head like a bobblehead doll,with drool running down my chin,whining,and stamping my foot.

All this,and MY personal kink is for green-eyed redheads. Those eyes,those lips,that voice, are super powers of their own.

Oh,and in case you are blind or have never seen a photo of her,her body ain't too shabby,either.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2021, 09:55:15 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #78 on: August 29, 2021, 11:18:04 pm »
@DCPatriot

Sophia. It is ALWAYS going to be Sophia. She is impossibly perfect in every respect. Even if you are a blind man that voice alone will make you dizzy from the sudden loss of oxygen to the brain,and if you can look into those eyes,you are lost.

There MIGHT be something she couldn't talk me into doing,even at my advanced age,but I have no idea what it would be. All she would have to do is say my name,and follow it with whatever it was she wanted,and if I didn't faint dead away,I would stand there bobbing my head like a bobblehead doll,with drool running down my chin,whining,and stamping my foot.

All this,and MY personal kink is for green-eyed redheads. Those eyes,those lips,that voice, are super powers of their own.

Oh,and in case you are blind or have never seen a photo of her,her body ain't too shabby,either.

We're the same generation, @sneakypete   So it's not surprising we agree that there's Sophia Loren...and then there's everybody else.

It's interesting to see Gina Lollobrigida, Raquel Welch and to a lesser degree, Elizabeth Taylor included in our 'survey'/opinion here.

No doubt, Marilyn Monroe is the ICON because she's 'immortal'.  Unfortunately, we got to see Elizabeth Taylor age.  If she died tragically at 36, we'd be talking about her.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #79 on: August 29, 2021, 11:25:09 pm »
Still no love for big hair?

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #80 on: August 29, 2021, 11:35:42 pm »
My first girlfriend could of been a Marilyn (Norma Jean) look alike (minus 2 inches height). So I will have to go with Monroe. 
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Online corbe

« Reply #81 on: August 30, 2021, 12:07:44 am »
   On this day, 8/29, she was born (1915) and on this day, she died (1982).

Ingrid Bergman

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #82 on: August 30, 2021, 01:18:27 am »

Marilyn Monroe
« Last Edit: August 30, 2021, 01:19:19 am by DCPatriot »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #83 on: August 30, 2021, 06:26:28 am »
   On this day, 8/29, she was born (1915) and on this day, she died (1982).

Ingrid Bergman

@corbe

IF I remember correctly,she was also supposed to have been VERY smart.

I do admit to having a sexual kink for smart women,and I write that while acknowledging that my ex has the IQ of a turnip.

Sometimes ya just get caught up in the "moment". There is no real explanation for it other than that.

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #84 on: September 11, 2021, 10:55:00 pm »

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #85 on: September 14, 2021, 10:37:39 pm »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #86 on: September 15, 2021, 12:05:14 am »
One is a dyed blonde beautiful woman,and the other is a godess.

Once again,no contest. The answer will ALWAYS be "Sophia". I can get dizzy just looking into those eyes,never mind the rest of that magnificence.

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #87 on: September 26, 2021, 08:54:20 pm »

@sneakypete

Oh Sneaky.... you know you wanna rub your face right in there.   :laugh:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #88 on: September 26, 2021, 09:18:36 pm »

@sneakypete

Oh Sneaky.... you know you wanna rub your face right in there.   :laugh:

@DCPatriot

Guilty,but I am not sure "want" is the right word. I don't even think I would have a choice,but truth to tell,it is her eyes and her face that draw me in. Don't get me wrong,I LOVE the "other stuff" too,but it has always been those eyes and that face.

She is nothing less that absolute womanly perfection in the flesh.

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #89 on: September 27, 2021, 04:21:47 pm »
Are there any Audrey Hepburn fans here?

I am one.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #90 on: September 29, 2021, 07:40:03 am »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #91 on: September 29, 2021, 09:23:28 am »

Unfortunately, we got to see Elizabeth Taylor age.  If she died tragically at 36, we'd be talking about her.

We've gotten to see Sophia age, too @DCPatriot ......    ICYMI   happy77

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #92 on: September 29, 2021, 06:28:46 pm »
We've gotten to see Sophia age, too @DCPatriot ......    ICYMI   happy77

@Right_in_Virginia

And she is still the hottest 80+ year old woman on the planet because she still has those eyes and that voice.

Online corbe

« Reply #93 on: October 08, 2021, 04:08:42 am »

Joan Blondell
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #94 on: October 08, 2021, 08:15:41 am »

Joan Blondell
Joan Blondell certainly made a lot of risque movies in her early career, but then that was pre Hayes Code? And yes she was a lovely woman.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #95 on: October 08, 2021, 02:48:49 pm »
Might as well include Rita Hayworth (and her big hair)

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #96 on: October 08, 2021, 02:52:11 pm »
And speaking of big hair .  .  .

She has also aged very well.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #97 on: October 13, 2021, 05:38:43 am »
No question Raquel was totally beautiful.  But Sophia still gets my vote.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #98 on: October 13, 2021, 01:12:11 pm »
No question Raquel was totally beautiful.  But Sophia still gets my vote.

@jafo2010

It is really unfair to all the other women to have a comparison contest. There are many,MANY truely stunning women out there,but there was only one Sophia.

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #99 on: October 22, 2021, 04:33:17 pm »

Have a great weekend, everybody!!   :patriot: