Author Topic: Sophia Loren or Marilyn Monroe?  (Read 10323 times)

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Re: Sophia Loren or Marilyn Monroe?
« Reply #50 on: August 12, 2021, 05:55:57 pm »
Slowly I turned ... step by step ... inch by inch...,
Right up there with Susquehanna Hats.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #51 on: August 12, 2021, 06:17:32 pm »
Right up there with Susquehanna Hats.

lol!
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online libertybele

« Reply #52 on: August 12, 2021, 06:22:27 pm »
Sophia Loren ... she's still alive.  Marilyn Monrore is worm food.

She is 86 and in my opinion, still a beautiful woman!

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #53 on: August 13, 2021, 09:04:49 pm »
She is 86 and in my opinion, still a beautiful woman!

@libertybele

It's dangrous for heterosexual men over 60 to look into those eyes. Especially if she is slightly smiling.

Sophia. It will ALWAYS be Sophia.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Hoodat

« Reply #54 on: August 13, 2021, 09:30:11 pm »
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online corbe

« Reply #55 on: August 13, 2021, 09:42:08 pm »
   Beautifully done @Hoodat
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #56 on: August 13, 2021, 10:07:49 pm »
   Beautifully done @Hoodat

Here is one for you, @corbe .

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online corbe

« Reply #57 on: August 13, 2021, 10:14:22 pm »
    TTIUWLB:

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #58 on: August 13, 2021, 10:33:29 pm »
LB

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #59 on: August 14, 2021, 12:11:00 am »
AB

Online Hoodat

« Reply #60 on: August 14, 2021, 12:11:55 am »
AB

I'll definitely go for that.  Weird as it sounds, I always had a thing for AB.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online Wingnut

« Reply #61 on: August 14, 2021, 12:14:32 am »
I'll definitely go for that.  Weird as it sounds, I always had a thing for AB.

Ditto!

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #62 on: August 19, 2021, 09:09:47 am »
Apparently no one recognizes Senta Berger. As I said, she didn't grace the silver screen (in English-speaking movies) as often as the others, but she did have a sexy accent. At least my husband thought so. I must admit ... the man had great taste in women. After all, he picked me.  :whistle:

@AllThatJazzZ

She was in a Clint Eastwood horse opera. Smoking hot,and the accent didn't hurt,either. "2 Mules for Sister Sarah"???

I agree that she is a close runner up to Sophia,but even she isn't Sophia.

Someone posted a phot earlier of Sophi's face looking into a camera. Just her face. She isn't even smiling,but the look in those eyes and those lips are enough to take your breath away even if you have never see her body. She could look at me in real life and smile,and I would faint dead away. THAT is what makes Sophia a Super Power,and she was born with it.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline GtHawk

« Reply #63 on: August 19, 2021, 08:59:36 pm »
Apparently no one recognizes Senta Berger. As I said, she didn't grace the silver screen (in English-speaking movies) as often as the others, but she did have a sexy accent. At least my husband thought so. I must admit ... the man had great taste in women. After all, he picked me.  :whistle:
Apparently no one ever saw Matt Helm The Ambushers. The Matt Helm movies were a farce with Dean Martin phoning in his role but they did have a lot of hot women in the movies. Senta Berger, Elke Sommer, Sharon Tate, Nancy Kwan, Ann Margaret, Stella Stevens, Daliah Lavi. Funny thinking about the movies reminded me of Cyd Charisse, now there's a woman that oozed sex appeal.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #64 on: August 19, 2021, 09:35:52 pm »

That was taken on the Canada side, correct?

I would say yes, because I saw another pic of her at Niagara Falls and the 'railing' was merely a cable wire connected to the stone posts.

The American Side of Niagara Falls is a SLUM compared to the Canadian Side.  Always has been since I was a lad.  (I'm 75)
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #65 on: August 26, 2021, 11:40:11 pm »

You're welcome!!   :seeya:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #66 on: August 26, 2021, 11:45:30 pm »

Marilyn Monroe photographed in NYC in 1957

Save a copy before it disappears!

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #67 on: August 27, 2021, 01:39:52 am »

Marilyn Monroe photographed in NYC in 1957

Save a copy before it disappears!

Why are her pictures disappearing?  I wore those kind of shoes too.  MULES.  Very comfortable.  No much on your feet and easy to slip off under a desk...at work! 

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #68 on: August 27, 2021, 01:51:50 am »
Why are her pictures disappearing?  I wore those kind of shoes too.  MULES.  Very comfortable.  No much on your feet and easy to slip off under a desk...at work!

@LegalAmerican

Ahh..perhaps it's just me. 

With the WOKE movement  and all, and the racial White guilt, that photo screams it.  Back in 1957 that black woman couldn't eat at the same counter or use the same bathroom.

Offline The_Reader_David

« Reply #69 on: August 27, 2021, 01:57:49 am »
Given the binary choice, no questions:  Sophia Loren.

But since others are proposing alternatives, I've always been partial to Hedy Lamarr.

And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #70 on: August 27, 2021, 02:10:59 am »

But since others are proposing alternatives, I've always been partial to Hedy Lamarr.

I can't argue with that.  Makes a heart skip a beat!   Stare at her eyes and you're finished!   :laugh:

Offline GtHawk

« Reply #71 on: August 27, 2021, 02:56:46 am »

Beauty and brains in spades!

Hedy Lamarr was an Austrian-American actress and inventor who pioneered the technology that would one day form the basis for today's WiFi, GPS, and Bluetooth communication systems.

In 1942, during the heyday of her career, Lamarr earned recognition in a field quite different from entertainment. She and her friend, the composer George Antheil, received a patent for an idea of a radio signaling device, or "Secret Communications System," which was a means of changing radio frequencies to keep enemies from decoding messages. Originally designed to defeat the German Nazis, the system became an important step in the development of technology to maintain the security of both military communications and cellular phones.

Online corbe

« Reply #72 on: August 28, 2021, 05:07:25 am »
   Haven't seen Gina mentioned or I may have missed it.

Gina Lollobrigida

Online Hoodat

« Reply #73 on: August 28, 2021, 06:49:51 am »
Let's not leave out the Queen of Big Hair

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #74 on: August 28, 2021, 07:45:36 pm »

Reminds me of Melania Trump.