Author Topic: Sophia Loren or Marilyn Monroe?  (Read 10544 times)

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Re: Sophia Loren or Marilyn Monroe?
« Reply #25 on: August 02, 2021, 10:43:56 pm »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online corbe

« Reply #26 on: August 02, 2021, 10:46:16 pm »
   Beautiful Woman @DCPatriot
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #27 on: August 02, 2021, 10:52:30 pm »
   Beautiful Woman @DCPatriot

@corbe

What??  You say something?    :laugh:

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #28 on: August 02, 2021, 10:58:53 pm »

Very strange...the difference in the many photos of Marilyn Monroe.

Here she appear like a DD.  I many iconic pics she sure as hell is not!

Was talking about her bridge work...not her cleavage.   :bolt:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I agree with many of you.  There is Sophia Loren and then there was everybody else.

My first Hollywood Crush.

Many may not like my response. I was told all the time I looked like M.M. by many men. Not in the face. My body.  There is a nude picture of her, arm up, reposed, arched back.....looks like my body.  These men did NOT see me nude.  They could tell, even with clothes on! So, I would have to say M.M.  Even my personality, although, you can't tell with my posts!
I was very shy, quiet.  At a party, I could find a spot, sit down, away from all the hoopla...and little by little, I would be surrounded by men.  Another man, pointed that out to me. Wherever I was,  soon, I was surrounded by men.   YOUNG...was fun.  Yes, I was a ....DD. All natural.

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #29 on: August 02, 2021, 11:03:14 pm »
Many may not like my response. I was told all the time I looked like M.M. by many men. Not in the face. My body.  There is a nude picture of her, arm up, reposed, arched back.....looks like my body.  These men did NOT see me nude.  They could tell, even with clothes on! So, I would have to say M.M.  Even my personality, although, you can't tell with my posts!
I was very shy, quiet.  At a party, I could find a spot, sit down, away from all the hoopla...and little by little, I would be surrounded by men.  Another man, pointed that out to me. Wherever I was,  soon, I was surrounded by men.   YOUNG...was fun.  Yes, I was a ....DD. All natural.

@LegalAmerican

See?  I was a fan of yours BEFORE we found out you have a smoking hot body!   

Just remember that!!   :beer:   :smokin:

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #30 on: August 02, 2021, 11:22:14 pm »
@LegalAmerican

See?  I was a fan of yours BEFORE we found out you have a smoking hot body!   

Just remember that!!   :beer:   :smokin:

And you know that Avatar is me, at age 45?  One person wanted to know, where they could find that picture on the internet. You can't.  I decided to do some glamour  shots, before it was too late.  Glad I did. lol

Offline skeeter

« Reply #31 on: August 02, 2021, 11:43:14 pm »
And you know that Avatar is me, at age 45?  One person wanted to know, where they could find that picture on the internet. You can't.  I decided to do some glamour  shots, before it was too late.  Glad I did. lol

I always admired your mind, too @LegalAmerican. :)
« Last Edit: August 02, 2021, 11:47:45 pm by skeeter »

Online Hoodat

« Reply #32 on: August 03, 2021, 12:47:03 am »
I have to go with Natalie Wood

Would you settle for her sister Lana.

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #33 on: August 03, 2021, 06:04:43 pm »
This is the movie star my husband thought was the most beautiful woman in the world. She wasn't as ubiquitous as the others. Can anyone name her?

@AllThatJazzZ

He obviously never saw Sophia.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #34 on: August 04, 2021, 04:41:08 am »
Would you settle for her sister Lana.

NO, they may be sisters but there is no comparison.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #35 on: August 04, 2021, 07:05:39 am »
AllThatJazzZ, no idea who the actress is, but she is somewhat familiar.

Now to the discussion of Marilyn versus Sophia, no contest.  Sophia was a goddess, and Marilyn had her moments, but she was never in Sophia's league.

And Natalie Woods, Jayne Mansfield, and Jazz's mystery woman, minor league stuff.  Really.  The one thing Woods, Monroe, Mansfield all had in common, they got themselves dead at a young age.  Wreckless, not possessing the grace to appreciate what God gave them, and all dead. 

Ann Margaret was a true beauty too.  But again, not in Sophia's class of woman.

Another thing that turns me on immensely is a woman with a sexy accent. Sophia was superior in that regard too.   
« Last Edit: August 04, 2021, 07:07:31 am by jafo2010 »

Online Hoodat

« Reply #36 on: August 04, 2021, 01:06:54 pm »
Are there any Audrey Hepburn fans here?

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #37 on: August 04, 2021, 03:54:10 pm »
AllThatJazzZ, no idea who the actress is, but she is somewhat familiar.

Now to the discussion of Marilyn versus Sophia, no contest.  Sophia was a goddess, and Marilyn had her moments, but she was never in Sophia's league.

And Natalie Woods, Jayne Mansfield, and Jazz's mystery woman, minor league stuff.  Really.  The one thing Woods, Monroe, Mansfield all had in common, they got themselves dead at a young age.  Wreckless, not possessing the grace to appreciate what God gave them, and all dead. 

Ann Margaret was a true beauty too.  But again, not in Sophia's class of woman.

Another thing that turns me on immensely is a woman with a sexy accent. Sophia was superior in that regard too.

Ahhhh,that accent and those eyes and lips! If she were to look me in the eye and just say my name,I would faint dead away from sudden blood loss.Hell,just looking into those eyes and seeing her smile would be enough to do it. Saying my name might result in the rescue squad showing up.

All this,and we ain't even talking about below the neck

Online corbe

« Reply #38 on: August 04, 2021, 08:46:57 pm »
   Marilyn was killed by the Kennedy's on this date (8/4) 59 years ago.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #39 on: August 04, 2021, 09:11:16 pm »

I believe that to be true.  I think she was 36?  So we have no pictures of her as an aged woman. The fantasy can continue.
Any pictures of an older Sophia?

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #40 on: August 04, 2021, 09:11:22 pm »

I was going on sixteen, when the bulletin came over the car radio.  It was a weekend morning, but don't recall if it was Saturday or Sunday.

We were headed to my aunt and uncle's farm in Albion, New York.

Found nude on her bed.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #41 on: August 04, 2021, 09:14:43 pm »

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #42 on: August 04, 2021, 10:34:27 pm »
I believe that to be true.  I think she was 36?  So we have no pictures of her as an aged woman. The fantasy can continue.
Any pictures of an older Sophia?

@corbe

Not true. They are management. Most likely they got some of their mob pals to do it for them.

Online corbe

« Reply #43 on: August 04, 2021, 11:17:06 pm »
   LBJ probably had her killed expecting it to implicate John and Bobby, when that didn't work he decided to just get to the root of the problem and solve it once and for all. :thud:

Offline libertybele

« Reply #44 on: August 06, 2021, 01:26:31 am »
I was going on sixteen, when the bulletin came over the car radio.  It was a weekend morning, but don't recall if it was Saturday or Sunday.

We were headed to my aunt and uncle's farm in Albion, New York.

Found nude on her bed.

A Tribute by Elton John:   "Candle in the Wind"   Goodbye Norma Jean (one of my faves)

www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvKtFtkDWQo

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #45 on: August 12, 2021, 01:06:43 am »

Niagara Falls

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #46 on: August 12, 2021, 01:25:19 pm »

Niagara Falls

Slowly I turned ... step by step ... inch by inch...,
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #47 on: August 12, 2021, 02:00:30 pm »
Slowly I turned ... step by step ... inch by inch...,

@Wingnut

.......,and there stood Sophia!

Sadly,the shock woke me up for only an instant before the sudden blood loss to the brain put me under again.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #48 on: August 12, 2021, 02:37:20 pm »

Niagara Falls

That was taken on the Canada side, correct?

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #49 on: August 12, 2021, 03:14:24 pm »
Sophia Loren ... she's still alive.  Marilyn Monrore is worm food.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright