Author Topic: Oh my God, the Delta Variant is going to kill us all!  (Read 456 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Oh my God, the Delta Variant is going to kill us all!
« on: August 01, 2021, 02:13:29 pm »
August 1, 2021
Oh my God, the Delta Variant is going to kill us all!
By Jack Gleason

To hear the propaganda media, the new “Delta Variant” of COVID is going to kill every man, woman and child in America – at least by the end of the week.

We should all run to the nearest vax center and roll up our sleeves right away.
    Our employers are right to be mandating vaccines and those who refuse are just “science deniers” and should be held down and forced to get their shots.  Otherwise they’re going to kill us all with their virus.
    This new variant is more contagious than smallpox, polio and measles combined!
    Our colleges are right to force returning students to get their shots.
    Babies should all get their shots the day they’re born.  We don’t need their parents’ permission.  This is a crisis!
    Just look at all the new cases, up to 63,608 on July 31, up from 11,363 since July 1st.  That’s a 459% increase in just 30 days!

If you want to control people, just scare them and tell them what to do, and scaring them about dying from a mysterious disease is definitely the way to go.

more
americanthinker
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Hoodat

Re: Oh my God, the Delta Variant is going to kill us all!
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2021, 02:18:13 pm »
The Left may have gone a bridge to far with this one.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2021, 02:20:33 pm »

This is uncharted territory for them. They rarely encounter that bridge. :shrug:
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2021, 02:43:08 pm »

Yup

But this is desperation

Inflation is on the rise and people notice it. Crime is out of control in our cities and that is 100% a Democrat caused problem. The “GOP is the party that’s for Defunding the Police” line didn’t work. Fauci’s credibility with the public is in the toilet so COVID is their last hope for their grip on power over the citizenry
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

BassWrangler

« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2021, 02:52:09 pm »
It's not the end of the world, but I wouldn't take it lightly. My brother-in-law is a physician at a hospital in Georgia, and he said they're now getting hundreds of patients coming in - like it was early in the pandemic. Many of them are vaccinated.

I think what concerns me, is that the ChiComs may have unleashed something that we will *never* be rid of - it will just be one variant after another. I want to see that Chinese doctor - the bat lady - brought up on war crimes charges.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2021, 04:29:43 pm »
I suggest all concerned so go ahead and end their miserable lives so they do not suffer.

The rest of us will find a way to charge on
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

BassWrangler

« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2021, 04:57:11 pm »
I suggest all concerned so go ahead and end their miserable lives so they do not suffer.

T hats what you have to do. You can't live your life in fear.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2021, 04:58:50 pm »

Yes, please!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2021, 05:53:56 pm »
T hats what you have to do. You can't live your life in fear.

...or regrets.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2021, 05:55:45 pm »
It's not the end of the world, but I wouldn't take it lightly. My brother-in-law is a physician at a hospital in Georgia, and he said they're now getting hundreds of patients coming in - like it was early in the pandemic. Many of them are vaccinated.

I think what concerns me, is that the ChiComs may have unleashed something that we will *never* be rid of - it will just be one variant after another. I want to see that Chinese doctor - the bat lady - brought up on war crimes charges.
Along with the Rats who kicked them funding...

And while it is easy to completely blame China, there is the inconvenient matter of the gain of function research done prior to 2015 in North Carolina, with Chinese virologists on the team.  (From the original Abstract [edited on the website some time after 8/2020]: "...we generated and characterized a chimeric virus expressing the spike of bat coronavirus SHC014 in a mouse-adapted SARS-CoV backbone.", a virus which utilized the ACEII receptor for cell entry, attacked lung cells, and was resistant to known antivirals). Xing-Yi Ge and Zhengli-Li Shi (of the Wuhan Institute of Virology) were on the research team.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2021, 06:03:19 pm by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2021, 06:12:51 pm »
This is why the early onset treatments remain vital. You would think the media would have embraced anything which gave an inkling of hope and pushed for it to be verified. None of the early studies used the full regimen, nor did they use it at the onset of symptoms, rather waiting until patients were at one door or the other to the ICU, and giving an incomplete regimen or near lethal doses of antiparasitics. That was designed to discredit the statement made by Trump. That many could not get it so wrong otherwise. The media dove in and did the full court press, and the panic mongering medical establishment was licking their lips in anticipation of the panic and the power that would bring.
Yes, front line doctors (lower case) were frustrated and wanted the best outcome for their patients but were hogtied by the Medical Establishment (CDC FDA NIAID and others).
Well Trump isn't in office any more, so do some bleep medicine.

We won't be rid of it. the human herd will have to build immunity, and surviving exposure seems to me to be the best way. Just hope the variant you catch doesn't beat you up too badly.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

BassWrangler

« Reply #11 on: August 01, 2021, 07:26:09 pm »
We won't be rid of it. the human herd will have to build immunity, and surviving exposure seems to me to be the best way. Just hope the variant you catch doesn't beat you up too badly.

I don't think there will be herd immunity. Like other coronavirus, it mutate too easily.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #12 on: August 01, 2021, 07:43:30 pm »
I think what concerns me, is that the ChiComs may have unleashed something that we will *never* be rid of - it will just be one variant after another.

The one thing that is proving most effective at preventing infection is naturally attained immunity, regardless of strain.  Unfortunately, our 'trusted' government officials have done everything in their power (and then some) to slow down this immunity process.

If there was ever any strain of coronavirus that you would purposely want to catch to develop this immunity, the Delta variant is it.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #13 on: August 01, 2021, 07:45:49 pm »
I don't think there will be herd immunity. Like other coronavirus, it mutate too easily.

Coronavirus itself has cross immunity.  Genetically modified immunity to spike proteins does not.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #14 on: August 01, 2021, 10:44:13 pm »
We've been at war with Viruses since well before the Dawn of Man, and now we have the government telling us they can do a better job of it.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #15 on: August 01, 2021, 10:45:40 pm »
Much like the coronaviruses that cause 25% of common colds, I suspect you are right.

I still just say "God Bless you." when people sneeze instead of cringing...

C S Lewis

BassWrangler

« Reply #16 on: August 01, 2021, 10:46:54 pm »
We've been at war with Viruses since well before the Dawn of Man, and now we have the government telling us they can do a better job of it.

Online mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mountaineer

« Reply #18 on: August 01, 2021, 11:02:04 pm »
Amanda Softstar
@ASoftstar
·
1h
WARNING: A new variant will be announced every time people stop being afraid.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #19 on: August 01, 2021, 11:11:26 pm »
Amanda Softstar
@ASoftstar
·
1h
WARNING: A new variant will be announced every time people stop being afraid.
QFT!

C S Lewis

Offline rustynail

« Reply #20 on: August 01, 2021, 11:15:33 pm »
Everyone exposed to the Delta Variant will die.

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #21 on: August 01, 2021, 11:18:02 pm »
I still just say "God Bless you." when people sneeze instead of cringing...
@Smokin Joe

You may know this:  Many years ago, people thought the devil would get in your body when you sneezed, so that is why people say, "God Bless You."  It is to keep the devil out of your body.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #22 on: August 01, 2021, 11:21:19 pm »
@Smokin Joe

You may know this:  Many years ago, people thought the devil would get in your body when you sneezed, so that is why people say, "God Bless You."  It is to keep the devil out of your body.
:beer:
Yes, I was aware of that, thanks.
Now I just watch their reaction to the blessing...
In the meantime, I'm exhaling in the face of their aerosols (if any), so it just might work some good on a physical level, too.

C S Lewis

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #23 on: August 01, 2021, 11:33:05 pm »

That is why we are so F*cked.  The new "we are here to help you."
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #24 on: August 01, 2021, 11:34:15 pm »
That is why we are so F*cked.  The new "we are here to help you."

Eventually, they're going to Fauci everyone of us!
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.