Author Topic: Biden’s past lies resurfaced this week  (Read 95 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden’s past lies resurfaced this week
« on: July 31, 2021, 02:51:45 pm »
July 31, 2021
Biden’s past lies resurfaced this week
By James A. Nollet

Some of President Biden’s many past lies caught up to him this week.

Biden himself got it all rolling with his false claim on July 28 that at one time he drove a tractor-trailer.  The following day Fox News and Tucker Carlson in particular developed that story and found several clips of Biden in February 2020 falsely claiming he’d gone to South Africa to meet Nelson Mandela and get himself arrested on Mandela’s behalf, who was in jail at the time – for terrorist activities.

Tucker aired these following three clips:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6zB9Y-teH8

1:02 – This lie was stated in February 2020 in South Carolina before the SC Primary. …”I had the great honor of being arrested with our UN Ambassador, ah on the streets of Soweto, trying to get to see him, on Robben’s Island.”…

1:09 – This one also is from February 2020.  …”One of fo fun saintly guys, I ever knew, because I got arrested trying to see him, when I went down to South Africa.  Nelson Mandela.”…

1:17 – This one’s also from February 2020, and was originally aired on C-Span. …”I came back from S-South Africa, trying to see Nelson Mandela, and getting arrested for trying to see him on Robben’s Island t’geh t’geh he was in prison.”…

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/07/bidens_past_lies_resurfaced_this_week.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: Biden’s past lies resurfaced this week
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2021, 02:59:36 pm »
Good read! 
"Why shouldn't they lie to you? They lie to themselves all the time."

Yah.  It could be as simple as that.  Biden lies to us for the same reason dogs lick their own gonads — because he can.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: Biden’s past lies resurfaced this week
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2021, 04:42:09 pm »
The press doesn't care so it will never be reported on teebee or major newspapers,so it's just like it never happened.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!