Author Topic: Biden's Mack truck factory speech  (Read 404 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden's Mack truck factory speech
« on: July 30, 2021, 02:15:52 pm »
July 30, 2021
Biden's Mack truck factory speech
By James A. Nollet

Yesterday, on July 28, President Biden gave a speech at the Mack truck assembly plant in the Lehigh Valley in Pennsylvania, and until near the end, it actually was a well-delivered speech.

For the most part, Biden spoke about his plans to promote his Build and Buy in America program.  He spoke with passion and conviction, with very few of his customary Bidenism bloopers.  It was clear that he understood his subject and believed in it fully.  Basically, he wants America to be as self-sufficient in manufacturing as it possibly can be, and that includes making the government buy in America if it's at all possible.  It is actually a theme that Donald Trump himself would agree with, given that he's said such things himself. I have long thought that economic self-sufficiency is a component of overall national security, and I was very gladdened by his words.

But with Biden, there is always the inevitable but…

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/07/bidens_mack_truck_factory_speech.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: Biden's Mack truck factory speech
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2021, 07:46:42 am »
Was this the speech where he said he drove an 18 wheeler?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2021, 04:26:43 pm »

'Firmtive.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2021, 04:27:30 pm »

10-4 good buddy. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.